Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi

• Thread starter Terrapinmoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Terrapinmoon

Hello everyone happy holidays. I'd really appreciate some input on what you guys think is going on with my seedlings I'm trying to get them back to health. I've included some pictures. Please be kind thanks. I'm a first grower

Help me obi wan kenobi
Help me obi wan kenobi 2
Organikz

Organikz

Hello everyone happy holidays. I'd really appreciate some input on what you guys think is going on with my seedlings I'm trying to get them back to health. I've included some pictures. Please be kind thanks. I'm a first grower
pH?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It looks burned, now b honest did u use miracle fro? Prune those dead leaves, then leave it alone, other than that have you seen pests? You will b surprised 2 know that most cheap mixes can b infested, this is not uncommon and can b Easley fixed, but in my opinion you burned it, is your light 2 close? You need to know plants under lights need 2 have a fan on them, it won't blow ur seedling away it will make your tap root dive deeper, u have 2 have a fan on it or u will get mold, anyway prune those dead leaves away and b gentle 4 awhile, did u feed it? It's to young 2 b fed, that willing your leaves, I hope I was a help, don't worry it's very hard 2 kill these plants

T

Terrapinmoon

It looks burned, now b honest did u use miracle fro? Prune those dead leaves, then leave it alone, other than that have you seen pests? You will b surprised 2 know that most cheap mixes can b infested, this is not uncommon and can b Easley fixed, but in my opinion you burned it, is your light 2 close? You need to know plants under lights need 2 have a fan on them, it won't blow ur seedling away it will make your tap root dive deeper, u have 2 have a fan on it or u will get mold, anyway prune those dead leaves away and b gentle 4 awhile, did u feed it? It's to young 2 b fed, that willing your leaves, I hope I was a help, don't worry it's very hard 2 kill these plants

No miracle gro, no pests, yes I have a fan on them. No I have not fed them. I pruned the last set oh leaves because I was informed by someone in the group to do so and by the next morning the next set was looking like these.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, never prune a seedling, check ur ph, u have 2 prune those dead leaves away, and go gentle on it, pruneing a seedling will shock it terribly it's a baby bro. SNOLEPERD

T

Terrapinmoon

Ok, never prune a seedling, check ur ph, u have 2 prune those dead leaves away, and go gentle on it, pruneing a seedling will shock it terribly it's a baby bro. SNOLEPERD
You just told me to prune the dead leaves and the in the same sentence said never prune it...

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

And that is exactly how things go in canna forums. Everyone has a different opinion and apparently this dude has conflicting opinions with himself ... very confusing, I agree.
I would say if you have more seeds, start over. Don’t try to cut corners either if you want to succeed. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a ton of money , just don’t be lazy , research and learn what you need to know

T

Terrapinmoon

And that is exactly how things go in canna forums. Everyone has a different opinion and apparently this dude has conflicting opinions with himself ... very confusing, I agree.
I would say if you have more seeds, start over. Don’t try to cut corners either if you want to succeed. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a ton of money , just don’t be lazy , research and learn what you need to know
At the moment I don't have more seeds not trying to cut corners at all. Trying to be very attentive and watchful of my girls and if possible want to be able to save them

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I said it's not good 2 prune seedlings, but u still have 2 prune those dead leaves away, I was trying 2 trouble shoot 4 u, if I confused u I'm sorry, I needed to know if u fed it,this can burn a seedling, people sometimes use miracle grow 4 seedlings it sucks, 2 look at the ingredients it contains sodium this can burn a seedling, u said u had no pests, so in my opinion somehow those leaves died and they look burned, if it was mine i would prune those leaves, and go gentel 4 a while, ur top looks fine, im sorry if i confused u i just woke up, but at the end of the day its ur plant, do as u see fit. See this pitcher I had this crap on my fans, no it's not a seedling but very young, next pic is how she turned out, don't get discouraged these plants r tough, I hope I have been more helpfull. SNOLEPERD
20171221 170945

20171220 085814
zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Your better off getting more seeds

The time it would take to bring it back to life or get your soil p/h normal would be longer

I'm also a firm believer that plants perform beat when treated correctly from start to finish.

@SatansTaint gave you your best advice but if your determined to keep those get your variables in line.
1) good quality bug free soil - pro mix works great with added perlite and ewc ='earth worm castings
2) p/h is a must - 6.5 ideal for soil ( cheap strips if no meter )
3) lighting - not close to seedling unless it's CFL
4) don't over water

T

Terrapinmoon

I said it's not good 2 prune seedlings, but u still have 2 prune those dead leaves away, I was trying 2 trouble shoot 4 u, if I confused u I'm sorry, I needed to know if u fed it,this can burn a seedling, people sometimes use miracle grow 4 seedlings it sucks, 2 look at the ingredients it contains sodium this can burn a seedling, u said u had no pests, so in my opinion somehow those leaves died and they look burned, if it was mine i would prune those leaves, and go gentel 4 a while, ur top looks fine, im sorry if i confused u i just woke up, but at the end of the day its ur plant, do as u see fit. See this pitcher I had this crap on my fans, no it's not a seedling but very young, next pic is how she turned out, don't get discouraged these plants r tough, I hope I have been more helpfull. SNOLEPERD View attachment 766287,
Thank you I appreciate all the advice I'll keep you posted

Top Bottom