Help me out ?

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

Hi farmers this plates are in a promix and compost mix amended well I been given them caps root and nute packs foliar spread them the other day with they nute and sum kelp went out this morning there looking likes this hw do I fix

Help me out
Help me out 2
Help me out 3
Help me out 4
Paperchase

Paperchase

it ain't been over 90. there nt all in there ball open sun

Shamus

Shamus

did you start these indoors?

if so..

did you keep them in a shaded area to acclimate them to the sun for a few days?

Paperchase

Paperchase

Anything you spray with the sun will intense ur plant like an magnify glass so where ever you spray will magnify the heat their never spray anything on the plant when the sun is out you have to wait till its night time n i think that is ur problem rite their
when I sprayed them it was almost sun dwn .

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Anything you spray with the sun will intense ur plant like an magnify glass so where ever you spray will magnify the heat their never spray anything on the plant when the sun is out you have to wait till its night time n i think that is ur problem rite their
That may be true with neem and some other stuff.
But, I spray plain water on my plants all day long with the hose..in the 99 degree sun
They fucking love it! Have you seen em? :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hi farmers this plates are in a promix and compost mix amended well I been given them caps root and nute packs foliar spread them the other day with they nute and sum kelp went out this morning there looking likes this hw do I fix
I dont see anything wrong...What are we looking at?
If the plants are growing fast, new growth will be yellower till its gets some sun.

Paperchase

Paperchase

I dont see anything wrong...What are we looking at?
If the plants are growing fast, new growth will be yellower till its gets some sun.
yea I been meaning to ask u bout that ken I see that new growth on ur plants be yellow but u never say anything bout u having a problem they just keep getting bigger.I was just tryan to make sure it wasn't lack N or sum else.

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

That last shot looks like sun burn, but if they grew up in the sun that doesn't make sense.
I'd like to see a few daily shots if you can.
I often agree with ken, so don't think spraying is at fault.

Paperchase

Paperchase

Thats da problem next time spray when da sun is total down n dark
normally I wud do it when it dark read thats when them plants stomach is open or sum like that but thought it wouldn't hurt cus the sun was almost dwn and it wasn't that hot.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What you're observing has nothing to do with what you sprayed or when. It looks like there's a slight immobile element utilization problem, which is evidenced by both the brand new growth and the slightly older leaves underneath. I've never personally observed that kind of yellow mottling so I can't give a definitive answer.

And Ken is right. There are indeed some products that are phyto/phototoxic, but the beneficials you sprayed aren't one of them, and neither is water.

Paperchase

Paperchase

What you're observing has nothing to do with what you sprayed or when. It looks like there's a slight immobile element utilization problem, which is evidenced by both the brand new growth and the slightly older leaves underneath. I've never personally observed that kind of yellow mottling so I can't give a definitive answer.

And Ken is right. There are indeed some products that are phyto/phototoxic, but the beneficials you sprayed aren't one of them, and neither is water.
So sea.hw do I fix it or will it pass over ?

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter

the leaves look healthy just discolored. let it ride for a few and keep us posted. and spraying beenies or water with sun out aint gonna do shit. I prefer to water first thing in the morning but sun was always out for a few hours. swamp style

Paperchase

Paperchase

ok thanks farmers for time and input and I'll keep u yall posted !

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yea I been meaning to ask u bout that ken I see that new growth on ur plants be yellow but u never say anything bout u having a problem they just keep getting bigger.I was just tryan to make sure it wasn't lack N or sum else.
If its just the brand new leaves that are a little yellow..I just pee in the soil :)
If the whole plant looks pale, I give it some Alaska Fish fert. 5-1-1 :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the leaves look healthy just discolored. let it ride for a few and keep us posted. and spraying beenies or water with sun out aint gonna do shit. I prefer to water first thing in the morning but sun was always out for a few hours. swamp style
Yep. The worst thing about spraying bennies when the sun is out is that it'll probably kill 'em. But not the plant. I'm with cannapits here, I'd wait it out, see how they continue to grow. If the mottling continues, then more exploration and examination would be warranted.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I agree with Seamaiden...the heat may kill the bennies but those plants aren't looking that bad...as long as your soil ph is fine no problem...Is promix a coco or peat based product? The reason I ask is because coco tends to be a cal-mag hog and would need some dolomite lime added to the mix...I even use dolomite lime in peat based soils as well...

Paperchase

Paperchase

I agree with Seamaiden...the heat may kill the bennies but those plants aren't looking that bad...as long as your soil ph is fine no problem...Is promix a coco or peat based product? The reason I ask is because coco tends to be a cal-mag hog and would need some dolomite lime added to the mix...I even use dolomite lime in peat based soils as well...
its peat based and its some dolmite lime into the mixture.

Top Bottom