Help Me Pick A Grape Strain

• Thread starter Kalikush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kalikush

Kalikush

I have ordered from BCBD probably 6 times and never had an issue. I know many have but I think that was long ago. Don't do it to give them money, do it to get that grape you need. I'm telling you The Purps is what you want, no,, what you need if you want grape. I've run plenty of fruity and purple strains and none compare for what your after. Anyways, good luck with it.
From what I can tell, this strain originated in Mendocino and I ordered the CSI version since they are in Cali. I do like how BCBD has non Fem seeds so I may get those as a backup anyways but that is for your feedback on them as a company. It makes me feel more comfortable ordering from them.

StupidNoob

StupidNoob

Well, there is Grape OG (sfv og x grape romulan), I think that's the lineage. It's on seedfinder if you're really that interested.

I just started a fem seed of it by swerve @ cali connection...I've not read much about it, but I won a pack of it, so what the hell lol

Kalikush

Kalikush

Finally got some genetics, the grapes are from CSI:Humboldt and Pirates of the Emerald Triangle with the Mendocino Purple F1 and a couple Feminized crosses, hoping to get a pheno that looks like @Kdub's above since its sativa and grape flavored. Also have some Bodhi and Bog genetics to pop too. It's gonna be tough to only run a few at a time with the 6 mature plant limit but I've been told patience is a virtue Picked up an LEC 315 last week for my just over 2x3x6 grow space.

Oh ya, I'm a noob in this department but trying for 100% organic this time, hope it works out!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

check out Grape Invaders from Aligee. GDP x Aliendog. i popped 10 seeds, 6 females and three were keepers out of the 6. i ended up just holding onto one because of space issues but there are some super nice phenos in those packs. this is the main keeper, nice sour grape smell with some super fat colas. i just got another pack of f2 that im gonna pop as soon as i get a chance. View attachment 575420
Oh i like the sounds of that.
i would reccomend holy smokes thunderbud(urkle x pineapple funk) if u want a more sativa grapey strain.this one was unbeleivably dank grapes.loved it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice selection!you dont mess around do ya?!
Wat bodhi stuff did u get?
I think that plant limits just dumb.by that logic a guy with 7 clones he flipped after rooting is breaking a law wereas a guy who vegs 6 plants for 5 mnths and gives each plant 2000 w of light(or watever.he grows em beyond HUGE.u get my drift) isnt wen one of the big plants would yeild alot more than that guys wee ones put together.
and who only wants to run six strains at a time ya know?lol.
they should atleast put it up to 8 so people can get 8weekers and harvest 2 every 2 weeks.6 is an odd number.
is the outdoor number different from the indoor allowance?please excuse the questions.im from the uk and the rules seem a bit weird.for example here in the uk we can have and buy seeds aslong as we dont germ them but u guys cant get seeds delivered from outside the US or customs snags em wen your allowed to grow.only your not really coz one part of the goverment disagrees with the other!absoloutley NUTS!

Last edited:
Kalikush

Kalikush

Nice selection!you dont mess around do ya?!
Wat bodhi stuff did u get?
I think that plant limits just dumb.by that logic a guy with 7 clones he flipped after rooting is breaking a law wereas a guy who vegs 6 plants for 5 mnths and gives each plant 2000 w of light(or watever.he grows em beyond HUGE.u get my drift) isnt wen one of the big plants would yeild alot more than that guys wee ones put together.
and who only wants to run six strains at a time ya know?lol.
they should atleast put it up to 8 so people can get 8weekers and harvest 2 every 2 weeks.6 is an odd number.
is the outdoor number different from the indoor allowance?please excuse the questions.im from the uk and the rules seem a bit weird.for example here in the uk we can have and buy seeds aslong as we dont germ them but u guys cant get seeds delivered from outside the US or customs snags em wen your allowed to grow.only your not really coz one part of the goverment disagrees with the other!absoloutley NUTS!
I got Apollo 11 and Gogi Og for some sativas in the mix. I agree on the plant count and every county has the right to decide if they just go with the state law or they can change it if they wish. Some counties allow more, some only allow indoor growing, just depends where you live. I did order from a UK bank years ago and had two orders delivered with no problems.

Kalikush

Kalikush

Mannnnnn that looks like the fire I want also want a grape strain in my stable but can never seem to find any real deal grape smelling strains or in stock atleast & I've heard a lot of bad reviews from bcbd :/ & do you know what makes the cross?

I heard the same about BCBD and ordered CSI Humboldt Purps instead. BCBD made their seeds from this strain so I went to the source

Al-53

Al-53

My son ran some Gage Green grape stomper last year...it was so grapey...the flowers were very grapey but when he made oil from it..it was like grape jolly ranchers...and sour on top...and its very strong...i had a case of the twilite zone after a few rips...lol...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I heard the same about BCBD and ordered CSI Humboldt Purps instead. BCBD made their seeds from this strain so I went to the source
Man only if I had some money I would've grabbed Acouple strains from csi !!

Top Bottom