• DNA Genetics Swazi

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Stupersonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solidopc

Solidopc

Ahoy mates. Want some opinions on which of the strains i currently have, are the most awesome smoke, and should be popped next for a 12/12 from seed.

My flower room is going to be empty in 14 days, and will have only 1 plant in it in only a day or so. So i was going to pop a couple or so seeds of some sat heavy strains i have for a 12/12 from seed while my other plants are vegging.

On the table, we have pure columbian gold, BH columbian gold x thai/afghan, dna genetics swazi, pure durbon poison, and one i'm not as sure would be so stellar on 12/12 from seed, but i love the smoke, stupersonic.

Anyone got opinions on any of these? Have you smoked them,, grown them, anything? I want to know which would be the best tasting, and uplifting high.

I've smoked the c gold x thai/afghan and stupersonic before, and loved them both. But i've never grown any of the others.

If you vote, let me know why you vote for the one you do, even if its just "i smoked it once and it was killer" or something.

Peace, Solid.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Just a quyick question too. What sort of pot size is suitable for a 12/12 from seed? I used 12 litre pots last time, but do i need it that big? Would a 10 litre do?

Oh and by the way, i put this poll up on two sites, and so far its 1 for CG, 1 for CGxThai/Afghan and 3 for the Swazi.

I want to know more about this swazi though. DNA person, are you there? I made a thread about it in your section once but never got a reply.

I know BH said the taste of the CG was spicy, which i'd like. The taste of the CGxThai/Afghan was funky musky, minty, with a sweet tinge on the tongue. And the stupersonic was quite fuely and dank. No idea about this swazi though. I've heard its supposed to have a liquerice taste, but i dont know.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Well swazi is off the menu. Can't get no info from dna, so screw them, not wasting my time. I think i'm down with the CG or stupersonic pendning more info from the guy who made the seeds. :o

The CGxThai/Afghan is a possibility, but i would like to grow something i havn't before.

true grit

true grit

Lol, did the pic of teh double forearm sized cola get you thinking too Ripz?

K

kill-9

BH columbian gold x thai/afghan out of the choices you listed would be my pick.

S

Skunkenstein

Anything with 'Thai-genetics'..Back in the day the saying around here was ''Thai-The best there is''...

Solidopc

Solidopc

I've also got some thai x early skunk or skunk#1, but didn't realise at the time of the poll. What you think of these? They might not get as crazy tall as the CG xThai/Afghan. They are massive.

Top Bottom