Help me pick a strain?

• Thread starter redchigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redchigh

Gonna start my first legal grow. Space is a super premium, so I'm torn between two options:
Full grow with an auto strain in my windowsill, perhaps with LST to keep it flat and maximize natural light exposure.
2-3 bonsai-style mother plants in the windowsill, and a very small grow space for flowering (like 1sq footprint, flowering one at a time.)
I feel I have realistic expectations, I'm not getting an ounce most likely. I just wanna be a part of the process and have fun. Probably dabble in breeding, saving pollen and so on.

I know theres gonna be a smell either way, but I would like a less dank/skunky option if possible. I usually go with sativas, but know that since my space is so small, I better go with an indica leaning hybrid.
Finally, the hardest part- I need the seeds on kind of a budget. I don't think I can post links to nonsponsors, but I've been looking at packs of seeds in the $20-35 range.

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

See if anyone got some clones yet, I personally like the ogs currently popped a few godfather ogs

R

redchigh

See if anyone got some clones yet, I personally like the ogs currently popped a few godfather ogs
There are some clone stores in commute distance. I might give them a call... I'd hate to show up and find out its $100 minimum. (Seems to be, on ths website.)

Think I should just go photo? I was previously leaning towards an auto just flowering to finish in the window.

Top Bottom