Help me pick a strain

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I am having a hell of a time deciding what 2 strains to start indoors in a couple of weeks. I have narrowed it down to these:
1. Outlaw Genetics SFV OG Kush X DPD
2. OG Raskals White Fire
3. Elite Genetics Twisted Purple OG Kush
4. Shanti's Widow 13
5. Top Dawg Purple Stardawg
6. OG Raskal White Bubba
7. OG Raskal Fire Bubba

Lmk what you all would use
Tia

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
#2 and #3.

Sneak a #7 in there too

It's hard to say........I vote for an expansion!

:)

C

Cannabear

i say go ahead and pop all of them.. whats a couple extra plants right? i always like to get over my head, keeps things fun. :)

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
i say go ahead and pop all of them.. whats a couple extra plants right? i always like to get over my head, keeps things fun. :)

Thanks bro, wish I could but gotta stay legal

420king-MASSES

i vote 1 and 5 the dpd stands for double purple doja rite

supercharged

supercharged

u gota put a 7 in there watever u do bro, that shit is the dankest of the dank!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

i'd like to see you run the 1 and 3, and like every-body else i think the RASKAL would be killer it seems ever-ones growing those soo i'd like to see something different..

i have some OUTLAW og * dpd and i also have some OUTLAW triple og * dpd and the shite is awesome great yield fantastic stone, liked it so much im runing her again right now and this time i will be making some fresh gear with her....

#3 because its from ELITE stock and i'd like to see how they run....
peace bro:)

S

slimjoint

#3 is some of the dankest herb. i wish my cuts had made it.
then again so is #2 6 and 7.

I think ill go will go with #3 seen alot of raskals gear grown out, id like to see somethong i havent seen in a while.
are these the regs or fems tpogk

JH420

JH420

White Fire & Fire Bubba...I've wanted to see those 2 grown out side by side for awhile now.

Mud Man

Mud Man

White fire and Purple starDawg,, should be a nice combo.. Great being spoiled for choices like you are,, good luck,,.you could do a blind lucky dip and still be happy :)

Top Bottom