Help me pick my new strains!

• Thread starter Mr. Greeny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Greeny

I have decided that I will be purchasing some new strains from some seed banks. I have decided to get them from one of the following websites:
1) http://www.weed-seeds.net/
2) http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/
3) http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds....4651346&curr=49&id=v1269440121111320990013660

The strains that I am undecided on are:

Big Bud
AK-47
Strawberry Cough
THC Snow http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/thc-snow-seeds.html
White Widow
Sour Diesel
THC Bomb http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/THC_marijuana_seeds.html
Caramelicious
Supernova
Ice

I will be choosing three of them. I value all of your opinions. If it was up to you, what three would you pick?

Thanks so much in advance!

R

rockson21

I'd recommend attitude as far as banks go. Also, can never go wrong with sannie. I'd also recommend doing some further research before making any purchases. Spend time on these boards. Things will slowly begin to come in to focus.

lava

lava

whats your experience, some strains are harder to grow than others.
I grew dutch passion white widow as my first strain, it was easy, grew fast, and was not that picky with nutes.

T

TreFarmer

Assuming from the company you keep, you are a knowledgable farmer...
With that said, any of these should do well for you.
My choices from you list would be...
Strawberry Cough
Sour D
And
Caramelicious.

M

Mr. Greeny

I was really leaning towards that Strawberry Cough Farmer. I have always heard really good things about it and have yet to ever try it. My experience is about 1 1/2 year with hydro and about the same for soil. I have had this hobby for 3 years now. I really am intrigued by that THC Snow strain. Thanks for all your replies people. I really do appreciate it.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
If you can get this......grow this....hard to find but dynomite...my favorite strain hands down............

100 2636
T

TreFarmer

If you can get this......grow this....hard to find but dynomite...my favorite strain hands down............
Sounds "gay".. Lol
really though, pretty nice huh?
And before somebody steps in and says "that isn't nice" I ran it passed MY "gay“ and he approved with laughter!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I'd have to pick Sour D, Ak47 then Ice. I've never got a nice cut of StawC. Not saying there isnt fire cuts, jus saying the few Ive got were ok, not keepers. Picked Ice cuz Im running a frosty, musty ass cut of the ice and Its sooo easy to grow and barely needs sh!t. Always produces nice frosty, dense, stanky buds and yeild is better then alot.

T

TreFarmer

I'd have to pick Sour D, Ak47 then Ice. I've never got a nice cut of StawC. Not saying there isnt fire cuts, jus saying the few Ive got were ok, not keepers. Picked Ice cuz Im running a frosty, musty ass cut of the ice and Its sooo easy to grow and barely needs sh!t. Always produces nice frosty, dense, stanky buds and yeild is better then alot.

Can't wait;)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Can't wait;)
Wont be too long homeboy. If you like producers, you should checkout this new, Elephant x Trainwreck cut im running. HUGE COLAS!! YEILDER FO SHO! My buddy (The breeder) just pulled 20+ zips off 1 plant, @ 6wks, in hydro. 2-3 wks veg. (personally it should have went another week but still...)

dorjewright

dorjewright

Planning my next grow a modified 4x6 scrog, 2, 600ws end to end in a large adjustawing on mover, Earth Juice/Roots soil,12, 3 gal smart pots.
I did well last time my first inside grow with ssh, ogk, and trainwreck, white widow , green crack. The later 2 had a terrible time controlling pm on them. Want if possible 2 strains that go well together not too tricky to grow, respond well to training reasonable resistant to pm. I have patients who like ssh and sour diesel so would like to include 1 of those. I'm in the bay area so will be getting the clones from either Harborside or SkyBlue Cafe.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Ive grown White Widow a few times. Easy strain, pretty straightforward, like another poster said, not nute sensitive. Grown well, I always see it at top shelf prices, so quality out there must still be good. All my WW grows have been from seed. As a matter of fact, I have one plant in a 48 hour dark period all done now, waiting for harvest. Turned out very pretty with tons of white pistils like snow every which way! :)

M

Mr. Greeny

Thank you to all of you for your responses. I think I have decided to purchase all the strains I listed. I figure I can store them and slowly grow each one. Then pick which ones I do best at and like more. My only other question would be where to mail these things. I have never ordered seeds before. I know the #1 rule is not to order to your grow address. Anyone have any ideas?

B

benamack

ive thought about ordering seed online too and i wanna know how your turn out let me know which ones actually send them to you.

M

midnightfarmer

Hi Mr Greeny,
I would pick Caramelicious, strawberry cough, sour diesel. That'll make
for a tasty lot. :very_first_smiley:

M

midnightfarmer

Hi Mr Greeny,
If you wanted to you could get a friend to agree to have them delivered to their address and even order them for you to give you the choice of the whole internet. Usually I would imagine that a few bongs could make them willing every grow.
Your friend would then only have the things you wanted to collect as all good seed banks let you send cash and postal orders to order. As long as they arn't a keen gardner or someone with alot of friends visiting it should be okay.
Head shops are good to just go in and buy and walk out.

M

midnightfarmer

Weed world has a good site to order seeds from.
They do most seed banks.

Top Bottom