Help me play name that strain

• Thread starter trykome1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trykome1

Hello, I'm new here but heard this is where to get answers. I got a cut last year from a friend. He didn't like it because of its viney growth, it would fall over literally like a tomato plant. I had some growroom issues so I planted outside and cut a few buds to see if she finished. It was some of the best smoke I've had for a long time. So I revegged and got her in my room now.
Question is - what is it. My friend said cheese but it doesn't remind me of the other cheese I've smoked. Taste is like blueberry pancakes with a slight sour to it. Also as I mentioned it is very viney.
IMG_20100927_142515-1.jpg

IMG_20100925_162314.jpg

IMG_20101026_173354.jpg

Anybody know this strain?

Z

Zissou Intern

cannabis sativa

diggin the mexican garden gnome thats for sure dude.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you need some more info:
late flower shots
nug shots
scent description

that will help ppl help you

420king-MASSES

maybe you have a bluecheese strain and if you still wanna name it name it this you ready
call it FETA get it feta blue-cheese yuck yuck yuck yuck huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh lol muuuuhahahahahahah

T

trykome1

Yeah 420king that would be a good one! But I've never had the blue cheese, but I bet you are right. The flavor is definetly blueberry, the smell is like a skunk but sweet too. But the most unique characteristic is the extreme viney growth pattern. Think grapes and cherry tomato plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom