Help me please beginner here

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Okay so I planted an auto seed and the first taproot took FOREVER to expose its self and it got a decent length but when I checked it in the soil cause days had passed and I wanted to check on it which I shouldn’t have and the seed feel off it never grew so i waited days and it was no change taproot still the same length not growing so I ditched it and started over new soil and everything but the new seed still haven’t sprouted I planted the new seed in the soil May 7th NO CHANGE what’s wrong?
Help me please beginner here

Stokes

Stokes

You’re making them nervous. Put a seed in water for a couple days, wait until tap root gets 1/4”-1/2” long, plant it about 1/2”-3/4” in moist soil. Leave it alone. You can spritz the top of the soil with water if you get bored.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

You’re making them nervous. Put a seed in water for a couple days, wait until tap root gets 1/4”-1/2” long, plant it about 1/2”-3/4” in moist soil. Leave it alone. You can spritz the top of the soil with water if you get bored.
Lmaoo talk bout if I get boreddd😭😭 thank you so much. And I have been mist them with water sometimes

Stokes

Stokes

Np. They dont look like theyre doing much as seedlings but theyre digging their toes in. People get in trouble when they try too much. Maybe a shot glass of water per day for a week or two and thats it.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Np. They dont look like theyre doing much as seedlings but theyre digging their toes in. People get in trouble when they try too much. Maybe a shot glass of water per day for a week or two and thats it.
Yeah when I first watered them it was kinda heavy ( two 5 ml of water) but I wanted to make sure the soil was wet but it took forever to dry out and I’m talking bout all of them I did like that and now I just water them a little and they don’t to much dry out I’ll mist them here and there for a little hydration a couple times a day now I have some that are getting bigger and eat up more water so I kinda just wait for the soil to look a little dry before watering em.

Top Bottom