Help me please, leaves discoloring.

• Thread starter Drunature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drunature

Drunature

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies. I think it was a combination of factors, I got a good PH meter, and Snostorm really helped. It was a noticeable difference immediately. I was able to use less nutrients moving forward as there was build up the soil that wasnt being absorbed properly. Additionally I have been watering a bit less in amounts and that has seemed to help. Since this was my 3rd year growing, next year will be even better.

I have pics of my Gorilla Girl buds nearing completion.

what do you think, ready for harvest now or maybe in 1-3 weeks?

20220923 144325
20220923 144722
20220923 144737
20220923 144816
20220923 144842
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
1 to 3. What did your plants wind up looking like? Just curious. I am in the north valley also. Good luck!

Drunature

Drunature

1 to 3. What did your plants wind up looking like? Just curious. I am in the north valley also. Good luck!
Sure thing, thanks for asking. It's hard to see them in the sunlight against the background, but I snapped a shot from in front and behind of all 3.

I've only got Purple Kush (tall one), Sour Plum (short one), and GGxGSC pictured above left, the other 3 turned out to be males or herms! :(

Had some caterpillar damage to the tops of some of the colas but I've got the spinosad and BT in rotation and no more pests (fingers crossed!)

20220924 162948
20220924 163003
20220924 163103
20220924 163116
20220924 163127
20220924 163139
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on neighbor! Once you figure out how to deal with the heat you can grow some real quality shit around here. You’re on the way. Never had cats, but no people who have, they are the worst! Good luck!

Drunature

Drunature

An update here, I think I'm gonna cut this girl down in the next few days what do you guys think?!

20221004 191145
20221004 191138
20221004 191115
20221004 191110
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’d wait until the full moon on the ninth. But I believe in some of that anecdotal stuff. Most people probably don’t.

Drunature

Drunature

I’d wait until the full moon on the ninth. But I believe in some of that anecdotal stuff. Most people probably don’t.
okay, sounds like a fun plan why not. I have 3 plants I need to pull so Im sure 1 will be ready on the 9th. So does that mean pull on the morning of the 9th or the 10th?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t know if it’s that critical. A lot of people harvested night. And a lot don’t. It’s one of those, less filling versus great taste, Things. If you remember the old Miller commercials. I’ll probably be out shopping a little bit of mine when the Moon reaches its zenith just for the fuck of it. You can Google this stuff. Chopping at night, harvesting on a full moon, it can be interesting.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I doubt if any of that makes an appreciable difference. But at least you are appeasing the grow gods. And I’ll take advantage of every little hack I can find! Lol

Drunature

Drunature

I doubt if any of that makes an appreciable difference. But at least you are appeasing the grow gods. And I’ll take advantage of every little hack I can find! Lol
yeah, haha great points. I might just hack a few top colas off on the 9th and see if the rest fills out more and more!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you are in nor Cal like I am we have some sweet weather ahead so if there is any doubt about the ripeness let them go. I always partial harvest. Never hung a whole plant unless it was tiny. And I don’t just check the outside of the buds, I’ll go halfway down and spread the budlets apart and see what’s going on in there. A lot of times there are white pistols and clear trikes going on so I’ll wait. The outside of the bud takes a beating from the environment so it tends to be somewhat misleading in terms of ripeness. I just try to be thorough when judging for ripeness. I sleep better. Lol!

Drunature

Drunature

If you are in nor Cal like I am we have some sweet weather ahead so if there is any doubt about the ripeness let them go. I always partial harvest. Never hung a whole plant unless it was tiny. And I don’t just check the outside of the buds, I’ll go halfway down and spread the budlets apart and see what’s going on in there. A lot of times there are white pistols and clear trikes going on so I’ll wait. The outside of the bud takes a beating from the environment so it tends to be somewhat misleading in terms of ripeness. I just try to be thorough when judging for ripeness. I sleep better. Lol!
yeah that is what my grower buddy is telling me, the weather is nice let em fatten up. I'll post more pics in about 5 days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom