Help me please, my plants going die

• Thread starter Antas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Antas

Antas

Hello I'm new here I'm Portuguese so I'm sorry for my bad English, all my plants are sick and I've already I gave CAL mag micro nutrients and even made a flush with florakleen, they are in pots of 7liters and the temperature of grow 26.9 with the lights on and 21 with the lights off, humidity 50% in 7 Liters pots had 4weeks of vegetative and now have 4 weeks of flowering and they stopped the buds very small for a month of flowering and all the fan leaves were affected and this starts under up I until i rego them with mineral water because tap water is not reliable what do you think I should do to transplant is the only thing i have not doing Still, thank you and keep safe

Help me please my plants going die
Help me please my plants going die 2
Help me please my plants going die 3
Help me please my plants going die 4
Help me please my plants going die 5
BadDreams

BadDreams

Kind of guessing without knowing what strength of nutrients you feed. (Ppm or ec) Also do you use nutrients every feed or just water.

Last edited:
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

I could be wrong, but....Perhaps nitrogen deficiency, have you completely switched to bloom nutes and stopped using veg nutes? Or, what type of lighting are you using and how close is it, bleaching perhaps. Doesn’t look like the lower parts of them are as affected.

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Many are showing signs of over fertilization you might be feeding too much. Plus the pale white leaves look like a nitrogen problem since the viens are also yellow, not only the spaces between. Plus the lighter leaves on top look like an iron problem or could be micros in general. Chlorosis on top of the plant shines the light on micros.

I hope you are able to save it. Further advice... F organic, little control on your end. Buy GH series

Resin

Last edited:
godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

You have underfed your plants 👍. I dont know how far into flower you are but you need to feed more frequently and possibly more in concentration I didnt read all of you post to see if you posted you ec values but can easily see from your first video and your last post that is the case. Also I say I dont know how far into flower you are because if you are to a point in time where your nutrient values should be being reduced thats something to be mindful of 👍

Top Bottom