Help me please! Seedling problem with yellow spots!

• Thread starter Dimi87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes I forgot to say spray in light but not diluted? on just a small seedling for what might be a tiny amount of pm? I was thinking prevention rather than treatment is all. I thought low dilution was a method for serious infection is all. I was afraid of her poor seedling drowning in sour milk is all. Not AT ALL to disagree w you. To the contrary Much respect 👍. 😁 I’m learning every day ✊
hey all good i didn’t even think about it being a seedling, but i would still use at least a pretty much milk solution, just more chance of it sticking to the leaves than running off, and i’ve never encountered a problem, well so far, haha..
yes i’m learning too all the time..
that’s why 2,3,4,5,6,.. etc heads are better than one!
we’re in this together 😁

Dimi87

Dimi87

You

you are extremely welcome in every sense of the word lol. I’ve been helped lots over the years so trying to give back anything that may help feels good. The hard part is trying not to come across like a “know it all” because I don’t. You know how it goes, the longer you do something the less you know? Anyways please keep us updated I am hugely curious how the hardening off process will go in a climate such as yours.
Do other folks grow outdoor cannabis this time of year in your location? I am assuming yes otherwise you would not be trying. So if they can you DEFINITELY can👍

You

you are extremely welcome in every sense of the word lol. I’ve been helped lots over the years so trying to give back anything that may help feels good. The hard part is trying not to come across like a “know it all” because I don’t. You know how it goes, the longer you do something the less you know? Anyways please keep us updated I am hugely curious how the hardening off process will go in a climate such as yours.
Do other folks grow outdoor cannabis this time of year in your location? I am assuming yes otherwise you would not be trying. So if they can you DEFINITELY can👍
In my country your philosophy about give and receive is bullshit. You see, our culture as a nation is hundreds years behind. In my country the people want only to take but not to give back.You said that you learned things over the years and you want to share that knowledge.In my country someone like you will never share what he learned with hard work and experience but he will trick you and lie to you just for the pleasure(his pleasure)of your disappointment.This is the reason why I have friends from all over the world but nobody from my place.The people here are egomaniac,stupid and miserable. Anyway.As far as I know yes, many people grow in the summer and do the harvest in late September.I hope I can because this is my first grow ever, I mean I didn't even grow anything before,not even a tomato or an onion.So first try with weed!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
In my country your philosophy about give and receive is bullshit. You see, our culture as a nation is hundreds years behind. In my country the people want only to take but not to give back.You said that you learned things over the years and you want to share that knowledge.In my country someone like you will never share what he learned with hard work and experience but he will trick you and lie to you just for the pleasure(his pleasure)of your disappointment.This is the reason why I have friends from all over the world but nobody from my place.The people here are egomaniac,stupid and miserable. Anyway.As far as I know yes, many people grow in the summer and do the harvest in late September.I hope I can because this is my first grow ever, I mean I didn't even grow anything before,not even a tomato or an onion.So first try with weed!!
well we’re all friends here, peace and love
brothers and sisters!

Dimi87

Dimi87

don’t dilute the milk, maybe a bit of water to help it through the sprayer. use it on hot sunny days as it needs intense light to have affect,
i agree it works great and also it’s healthy for the plants and helps boost their immune system, outdoors i spray the with milk just for the sake of it..
in some countries where it has hot sunny weather they use it on all their crops..
Maybe a stupid question. The milk will not attract any pests?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Also I noticed you don’t have any perlite or something of the same kind. You want it so that the water can flow out the pot instead of the plant just sitting in a wet muddy medium. I would look into maybe putting some into the mixture for next time as it could lead to root problems from over watering and not enough drainage.

Dosifry

Dosifry

No he’s talking about wetting your finger and rubbing it on any of the silver spots to see if it comes off. Cause if it does it probably thrips. Lol
The silver spot on the upper side of the leave generally does not run off from thrip damage. They Pierce and suck the juices from the underside of the leaf. That spot then looses color like a vampire sucking your blood and you turning white. Plant vampires all those lil bastards. He was talking about the white part.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Look a like a Magnesium def. Add 1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt (the plain unscented stuff) to a gallon of water. Use a spray bottle to mist the plant (get under side of the leaves too) before bed time. Foliar spray is an emergency rescue thing. Add the water/mg mix to your watering regime.

Note that you can't fix damaged leaves. Look for improvements on new growth.

Dimi87

Dimi87

No he’s talking about wetting your finger and rubbing it on any of the silver spots to see if it comes off. Cause if it does it

No he’s talking about wetting your finger and rubbing it on any of the silver spots to see if it comes off. Cause if it does it probably thrips. Lol

Look a like a Magnesium def. Add 1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt (the plain unscented stuff) to a gallon of water. Use a spray bottle to mist the plant (get under side of the leaves too) before bed time. Foliar spray is an emergency rescue thing. Add the water/mg mix to your watering regime.

i meant the white stuff on leaves
Yes I tried to wet my finger but the white spot is always there.

Dimi87

Dimi87

Add cal mag to your water! Looks like a magnesium deficiency to me!.
Can this happen on 1 week seedling as well? I purchased the soil from a store and there they told me that the plant will not need anything except water for about a month.I grow my bigger plant in the same soil but I had no problem for the first two weeks. Here is a picture of the new seedling

IMG 20210529 155433
IMG 20210529 155356
Dimi87

Dimi87

Add cal mag to your water! Looks like a magnesium deficiency to me!.
I'm thinking to buy a fertilizer with not only N-P-K as well. I found some stuff with cal mag boron, etc so I will give it a try! Of course if you have any suggestion please tell me. I'm here to learn and listen!

Dimi87

Dimi87

Also I noticed you don’t have any perlite or something of the same kind. You want it so that the water can flow out the pot instead of the plant just sitting in a wet muddy medium. I would look into maybe putting some into the mixture for next time as it could lead to root problems from over watering and not enough drainage.
The next time I will definitely add some perlite.I think the modern soils are designed to catch the moisture longer so you have to water less often. But for me this is a problem. If my soil is wet all the time I will have root problem. I watered 3 days ago and I feel the soil wet even with temperatures of 36 degrees celcious

Dimi87

Dimi87

The next time I will definitely add some perlite.I think the modern soils are designed to catch the moisture longer so you have to water less often. But for me this is a problem. If my soil is wet all the time I will have root problem. I watered 3 days ago and I feel the soil wet even with temperatures of 36 degrees elcious

Dosifry

Dosifry

Don’t feel like you need to water all the time even if it takes 10 days for your pot to get light that’s completely okay. You will only hurt the roots if u water too much. Once they start to fill the pot they will create more air space in your medium.

Top Bottom