Help me please

• Thread starter Farmerman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

chineseeyedgrower

chineseeyedgrower

is she overwatered/underwatered? how the temps in the grow space? the leaves look fine, not much nute burn. some more info would be nice. type of medium, lights, nutes, feeding schedule. looks like about 3rd week of flower?

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Its an auto flower mate so im 4 weeks in from seed .. 120x120 tent 600w hps dual spec... temps are 27c on 21c off .... adequet air movment is a big 470m3 ....playgron bag guano and i water when the medium is dry...im scared to over water im only putting 16oz of water in the 10litre pots every 2 nights mostly what am i doing wrong ?. I havent fed anything yet as waiting on botanacare grow coming and have atami bloombastic for day 45-50

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

The heating in the house got turned on last night i didnt realise amd it wemt to 32 degrees c ...whtin an hour they started to claw if that makes sence to you ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Try an get a whole plant picture, and start by watering till aprox. 20% runoff ck ph off run off and ppm/ec

Underwatered ? Prolly
Still think your soil is to “hot” the clawing and leaf distortion can be a sign

Also do ya know the humidity level ?

chineseeyedgrower

chineseeyedgrower

The heating in the house got turned on last night i didnt realise amd it wemt to 32 degrees c ...whtin an hour they started to claw if that makes sence to you ?
definitely makes sense. that's why I asked what are the temps in grow space. I noticed the taco'ing of the leaves. Also if possible lift the pot to see if it needs water, instead of just watering 16 oz every two days. But definitely looks like a little heat stress. I don't do autoflowers too much, just for the fact that if something goes wrong with photo's they have time to recover. But honestly I think you will be ok. Good luck man. Stay safe.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

You 2 bro thanks alot for the reply hope they are all good 👌👌

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

So im just going to let them dry out and then give them a good good watering

Top Bottom