• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dillan

Dillan

Help me plz
Can some on tell me whyy stems have gone hard and look brown

Dillan

Dillan

Your stems are purple and it is natural. She looks a little over watered though.
Best of luck.
Peace
Are you sure my friend they wasnt last week and they have gone hard ️the if I bend it it would snap I'll take it easy on the water thanks

Dillan

Dillan

Woody stems are a sign of sulfur deficiency, but overwatering can cause deficiencies.
Okkk thank you I have other plants an there ok it is just my blue kush I don't seem to have much look with these plants :eek:

Dillan

Dillan

I can't recommend adding anything untill you let the soil dry out.

Be patient.
Okk I will let it dry out I had them under a 300 cfl but I changed them over to a digital ballest today it's a dimable ive got it set to 250 wat do you think that is ok for vegin 9 plants ive got 5 weeks left im wondering will they grow big enough in time

Last edited:
Bannacis

Bannacis

As long as your light is not uber close and your temps are manageable, crank up that wattage.
That will give them the max light to grow big in veg...big in BIG out.
Slowly raise the wattage so they will adjust.

Dillan

Dillan

As long as your light is not uber close and your temps are manageable, crank up that wattage.
That will give them the max light to grow big in veg...big in BIG out.
Slowly raise the wattage so they will adjust.
Thanks mate ive raised my light this morning and they have growin all ready im amazed at this

Dillan

Dillan

I can't recommend adding anything untill you let the soil dry out.

Be patient.
They came back mate few days ago I was waitin for them to look abit more healthy befor I showed you cheers for the help mate ive got a 400 w hps in there two
I

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Silica hardens stems and helps maintain a strong plant. However, it does take awhile to work, so if you use it, use it early on.

Purpling stems could be from a p- but before you go dosing it, Id def take shroomkings advice. Water less often, and use less water then you have been when you do. If Water gathers and roots are allowed to sit in it youll get root rot, which can cause all sorts of problems. Allow your soil to mildly dry out before you water.

A good rule of thumb, that i use, is to dig into a little bit of top soil. If its dry when you dig down as deep as your fingernail or first knuckle, might be rdy to water. Remember when soil dries a tad it causes roots to stretch hard and attempt to find some water. The roots also need air. More roots = more vigorous growth. Keep this stuff in mind, IMO. Good luck man, have fun with it and dont forget to read read read!!
Peace
Gguy

Top Bottom