=HELP ME!= Pollinated ROOM!

• Thread starter Ghost Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghost Face

Hello,

Here the problem. I have 12 plants that been pollinated by a hermie i found 1day late. ( I inspect them everyday and missed a ball!!! )

Now all plants start to have seeds here and there.

I cleaned the floor and i pulled the hermie and now no pollen visible anymore. I cleaned what i could but is it too late for my plant? Is the bud production really done now that its seeded? Or only what been touched by pollen will make seed and now that i removed the problem itll be fine for the next weeks? Or it will make more and more seed even if there no pollen left?

I am 5 week into flower (have 3 week left to do) . The stuff look very frosty and dank (98 Bubba) and i dont want to cut this yet but if i have to to avoid the worst, i will do it.

Most nugs look like having 1 or 2 seeds minimum. Some have no seeds at all.

Thanks for the help.

H

Highdrophilia27

I dont think its done, you will just have some dank with a couple of seeds. Atleast you have seeds for next time:)

C

Cartoon Head

With just 3 weeks to it should`nt be too bad though if you`ve had fans blowing then the pollen will have been dispersed through out your garden.However,I read recently that that sometimes an infertile female will grow and cannot be pollinated no matter how much pollen there is.If any of your girls remain sensi through this it might be worth taking clones just in case one is infertile,a good trait to harness.Stay positive dude.

G

Ghost Face

Would like to thank everyone who answered! Its really hard to take a decision on this! First time it happening to me. Like i said it look like killer weed with frosty nugs but those seeds scare me. There more on every plants! Well i guess ill give it 1-2 more days and if it get out of control i will chop it at week 6.

I will take pictures later on if possible to show you why i feel so sad about chopping them !

Have a nice day every one!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We toked on seeded weed for THOUSANDS of years before we began manipulating Mary to such an extent and it worked just fine. Don't let a few seeds worry you.

johnursery

johnursery

haha wont that be funny if we keep using herm seeds so much that infertile female plants are sought after or held in high regards

G

Ghost Face

haha wont that be funny if we keep using herm seeds so much that infertile female plants are sought after or held in high regards

One Of my 98 Bubba have no seed. Its the only 1 that have no seeds and it is very frosty.

I will prob chop them tonight. Seeds are popping here and there everyday. I dont want a full seeded crop. Might save what i can now. Almost week 6 so. Not so bad... 2week early

convex

convex

Cutting early will give you immature bud with seeds.
Letting it go 2 weeks will give you mature bud with seeds.

Either way you will have hermi seed stock to dispose of, might as well let it go 2 more weeks and harvest some decent bud seeds or not.

Like Sea said, many of us grew up with seeded bud, hell it was some of the best bud I ever smoked.

Cheers

G

Ghost Face

True! But im scared there will be too much seeds if i wait the 2 weeks & half left.

convex

convex

Pollen source has been removed ...
Any immature seeds will further ripen but there will not be any new seed production.

If you would prefer to smoke seeded immature bud rather than seeded mature bud chop away ;)

H

Highdrophilia27

Yeah, Convex is right. You might as well wait it out and have some nice BUDS then :harvest:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Another bell chiming in for convex's plan.

G

Ghost Face

Well,

Ill wait until the end! We will see what happen. Hope this crop wont be ruined by seeds.

Should i keep giving em nutes?

We never stop learning! 10 years + doing this and never had to deal with this!

Thanks everyone by the way!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How long are you gonna run them? I taper off feeding as we approach the two week prior to chop mark, so that those last two weeks they're getting nothing but molasses water.

The crop won't be ruined, but it will (and should) be worth less, because part of the weight will be seeds. More of a pain in the ass to clean for toking, but hey, a Frisbee and pack of rolling papers is all ya need for that. Or a shoebox lid. Actually, I always preferred the shoebox lids for cleaning the weed.

johnursery

johnursery

convex is right on point if the pollen is removed there wont be any more pollinating going on just more maturing. and seamaidens right that depending on how long you wanted to let them run and how long you want to flush depends on when you'll want to stop giving nutes

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you just found that hermi (not sure on the time frame) and your already seeing seeds that means you missed a ball or balls a few weeks back week

but if your buds looks frosty and nice keep them going and try and finsih up

just dont use the seeds for anything

Top Bottom