help me save my outside moms

• Thread starter HolyMunchies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HolyMunchies

Ok 50 plants went outside this year all doing amazing...BUT the moms. I have not been able to see them for about a week and they have gotten a lot worse.

They were put in ground about 2 months ago in RO 707 amended with EWC, Fox Farms Peace of mind bone meal, epsom salts, garden lime, myco. They exploded after transplant then they started to drop old leaves. They turned yellow then brown the new growth has stayed geen and I didnt think it would continue to worsen as you can see it has.

I thought it was a magnesium issue and applied some on a top dress along with some Sustane 4-6-4 slow release in case it was a npk issue. The natural soil is clay heavy and water is alk side. Well water is 7.6

Pic 1, Tahoe #1, Tahoe #2 (worst), Deadhead (bad)
Pic 2,3,4, Tahoe #2
Pic 5,6, Deadhead

Help me save my outside moms
Help me save my outside moms 2
Help me save my outside moms 3
Help me save my outside moms 4
Help me save my outside moms 5
Help me save my outside moms 6
cannabeans

cannabeans

nutrient lock- out

looks like nutrient lock out caused by the high ph of the water and the native soil.

S

supasticky

definitely some type of lockout. try brewing a microbial tea and applying it. Microbes should adjust the pH of the soil if the diversity is balanced. If you dont know much about brewing teas you should look up some thread on here. lots of good microbe info. theres also google lol. Make sure to brew for 24+ hrs and feed the microbes. Don't put too much plant food incase this is a toxicity issue. You really just want to introduce new bacteria and fungi into your soil. Hope that helps.

-Supa

Top Bottom