• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Look for two white hairs here soon
2842C606 0DC3 47F6 8EBD 0F7B24BEE5ED

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Look like it's stacking up to be male by looking at the internodes . Od .
I'm just curious as to what the node spacing has to do with sexing. Just trying to learn. I've read more length and not as much vegetation could suggest a male but I've never really had to sex a marijuana plant in person. I know your looking for white thin hairs coming out from calyx at internode and small balls for male. But I've seen pictures of young plants where that ball ends up turning into a small hair too. I'm still learning just looking for any veteran input.

ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Only the finger nail attached to the thumb is female ....
Just saying maybe a new coat of pink polish could of swung my call . Od .
Lol my job keeps my hands and nails looking like pure shit that and the fact I LOVE GARDENINGlol! I know my nails look like hell but Idgaf! I’m married got 5 kids so I’m not looking to impress anyone, I may not be a 10 but I clean up pretty good!!
Only the finger nail attached to the thumb is female ....
Just saying maybe a new coat of pink polish could of swung my call . Od .
My work and the fact I love gardening and I don’t use gloves they get on my nerves, it keeps my poor hands and nails looking like pure shit but other than that I clean up pretty good I may not be a 10 but not to toot my own horn I’d say I’m a good 8-8.5 anyway lol! I’d post a selfie but growing weed is still illegal as hell where I live so I better not do that not until after harvest anyway but I will be sure to keep y’all informed on the sex of this particular plant, it’s a gorgeous plant I sure hope she’s female

B916319B EFF7 4CE2 AE16 A9CEA4344277
97AF3632 B2BD 43FC ABC2 F81AEBAD8D72
D36AB12B E70A 49A7 8BBE F780668CC6AB
6C54BFFC 4DB2 4CD0 9396 1A41936F8C85
ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Yeah, that's a girl. Well done!
Why do people tell you well done when you get a boy or a girl? Like it was your choice.
Not sure, but hey I’ll take it, sounds better than “it’s a male, get a new hobby” or something along those lines. haha! No, it certainly wasn’t my choice if so they’d all be girls, as I am no breeder. I’m just a gal trying to harvest some good quality bud!

ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Good to hear about your rating yourself not shire how you went in that direction, anyway fingers crossed for you it's a female . Regards OD .
Just rambling on, I went in that direction bc I took your previous comment about my shitty looking nails a little offensive so I was saying in my defense the rest of me I keep up and I clean up pretty good said I’d post a selfie to show that just bc my nails look like shit warmed over doesn’t mean the rest of me does, that’s all! And in your defense had I seen a pic like that I’d probably have made a wise crack about the nails looking like hell too but idc we’re all adults and I take criticism well! Truth... they look even worse now than they did the other day ha!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just rambling on, I went in that direction bc I took your previous comment about my shitty looking nails a little offensive so I was saying in my defense the rest of me I keep up and I clean up pretty good said I’d post a selfie to show that just bc my nails look like shit warmed over doesn’t mean the rest of me does, that’s all! And in your defense had I seen a pic like that I’d probably have made a wise crack about the nails looking like hell too but idc we’re all adults and I take criticism well! Truth... they look even worse now than they did the other day ha!
I apologize sorry I should of been more tactful it was more like a fresh coat may spur the impending no sexed plant into being a female that's all again my apologies . Od .

Top Bottom