Help me tune up nute line for next run?

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

I have always run botanicare bases in my coco. I soon will run out of Calmag+, Grow, hydroplex, sweet raw, MOAB and hygrozyme. I also use molasses once in a while when I hand water. Sweet goes in the rez.

I have plenty of silica blast, bloom and karma.

Im sure there are nutes out there that will do better for similar cost or do the same for lower cost. How about some suggestions?

Been thinking of pondzyme instead of hygrozyme and I do use some Epsom salts for charging new coco or when flushing the medium. Although I applaud the results some of you get mixing your own salts, that level of dedication is beyond me right now.

What should be on my list and why?

K

kushtrees

Botanicare has great bases, but their additives are meh at best. CNS17 and PBP are great. You dnt need calmag really unless you are using RO and PBP. It's best to separate Ca and Mg IMO. I use CNS17 and Epsom salt for bases - very effective and inexpensive. Protek silica is better than silica blast IMO, more concentrated and u don't get those weird lil floaty chunks that I got with silica blast.

You dnt need sweet or enzymes really but carefree pond enzymes are at least cheap, hygrozime is the most over priced shit ever.

Cort

Cort

I got caps, I make a simple tea with castings karma molasses and bennies. I should have added.

Yes, I do run RO. *tap at 300+* Picked up quart of calmagic today instead of calmag+ (saved $3) because I was out.

Thanks for the tip on protek, Ill prolly grab that next time I need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom