HELP ME!!

• Thread starter Nateoh907
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nateoh907

Nateoh907

20200222_080840.jpg
Can anyway help me out?? First grower here and feeling like it started out to good. Now I have this!!!

Mr. Krinkle

Mr. Krinkle

You're not feeding them and not overwatering them, right?

Nateoh907

Nateoh907

You're not feeding them and not overwatering them, right?
I haven't given any feedings yet. Wanted to wait till a couple leaf sets grew but they haven't done anything since beginning week. I think I may of been over misting (watering)? Rookie mistake if it's the case.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I haven't given any feedings yet. Wanted to wait till a couple leaf sets grew but they haven't done anything since beginning week. I think I may of been over misting (watering)? Rookie mistake if it's the case.
I don't really know for sure but some of my seedlings look like that when I started them out in some soil that had nutrients in it... I have a bad habit of recycling all my soils and when I do that often times there's leftover nutrients in the soil that give seedlings a hard time or outright kills them. I just did that to myself last month as a matter of fact.

dire wolf

dire wolf

How close are Your lights , either fried , drowned or nutrient burned, dont stress , just pop another seed and toss that one , its not going to get better...

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

View attachment 943676Can anyway help me out?? First grower here and feeling like it started out to good. Now I have this!!!
Soil looks over saturated, also may have had too many nutrients in the soil you planted it in...with a seeding, small pot/cube, water around the circumference, keep a baggy over the small container to keep the humidity in. Grow cubes, root starters...planting trays with domes, not big pots...

Reactions: Ina
Nateoh907

Nateoh907

Almost end of week 6. Whats are some thoughts? I'm using a veg hps for flower curious to see what it will do.

20200616 165842
20200614 174311
20200614 174126
Top Bottom