HELP Missed feeding extreme dehydration

• Thread starter bakedgoodsgla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bakedgoodsgla

So im in week 5 of flower and the plants missed a feed meaning around 4 days with no water. They are crispy and very dehydrated. Some are worse than others and looks shocking because id done a massive defoliation the weeks before but can theystill produce a normal yeild or is it a total wash. I know they are weeds are resilliant but it doesnt look good to me but ive never had this issue before so would appreciate some advice.
Help missed feeding extreme dehydration
Help missed feeding extreme dehydration 2
Help missed feeding extreme dehydration 3
Help missed feeding extreme dehydration 4

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Wow! That's sad. Some look like they're not going to make it. If it were me doing it, I'd probably give them water and nutrients and hope they recover. Maybe lowering the light intensity might help. Otherwise, IDK...

B

bakedgoodsgla

Should i just feed daily then maybe? Light down is a good idea. Will try that. How long would you give before just calling it?

C

climbit

Wow! That's sad. Some look like they're not going to make it. If it were me doing it, I'd probably give them water and nutrients and hope they recover. Maybe lowering the light intensity might help. Otherwise, IDK...
Would you still be able to dry and cure this, say even if it’s reduced potency ?

juanderer

juanderer

I'd water slowly throughout the day until saturated. Lower the lights a couple of notches to give the plants a break. Hope they pull through. They're alive and eating from the leaves so I wouldn't feel too pessimistic. Bummed, yes.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Would you still be able to dry and cure this, say even if it’s reduced potency ?
I'd say it's worth a try. I had to harvest one a month or more early a few grows back. I was curious, so I dried it and tried it. It wasn't bad. We added it to a blend for tincture.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah. I’m pretty sure the root zone is in bad shape. It’s not breathing down there, looks like a pot that won’t dry out. How’s the water weight on that pot before feed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom