Help: Missouri Outdoor Facility Planning

• Thread starter CannaFields
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaFields

CannaFields

Hello!

I just got my license to cultivate in Missouri. The guideline for an outdoor facility are as follows. I was wondering if anyone lived in Missouri and could help me understand this better. I would like to grow in a greenhouse, secluded by trees. If trees surround my facility, can they be in direct sunlight through chainlink fencing (both sides and top)?

Any other tips on outdoor growing facility for Missouri is appreciated. Thanks!

"Patient cultivation must take place in a closed, locked facility as established in 19 CSR 30-95.010.
An “enclosed, locked facility” means: (A) An indoor stationary closet, room, garage, greenhouse, or other comparable fully enclosed space equipped with locks or other functioning security devices that permit access to only the qualifying patient(s) or primary caregiver(s) who have informed the department that this is the space where they will cultivate marijuana; or
(B) An outdoor stationary structure: 1. That is enclosed on all sides, except at the base, by chain-link fencing, wooden slats, or a similar material that is anchored, attached, or affixed to the ground and that cannot be accessed from the top; 2. In which the plants are not visible to the unaided eye from an adjacent property when viewed by an individual at ground level or from a permanent structure at any level; and 3. That is equipped with locks or other security devices that restrict access to only the qualifying patient(s) or primary caregiver(s)."

oLd1

oLd1

Not much help I’m only allowed indoor grow.

I would say knowing Missouri your Greenhouse main thing is locked.

I find this interesting they would give a permit for a Greenhouse I said Sunroom and was denied.

old1

CannaFields

CannaFields

Not much help I’m only allowed indoor grow.

I would say knowing Missouri your Greenhouse main thing is locked.

I find this interesting they would give a permit for a Greenhouse I said Sunroom and was denied.

old1
The greenhouse is for indoor I think.. I just did an indoor application as I wasn't sure how to do outdoor, but am trying to learn how I can grow outdoors in the future. :) --Thanks for the reply!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I'm a Mo grower, all inside. I didn't realize outdoor was legal either. Did they change the law or did I just miss that part?

oLd1

oLd1

I was considering growing some outside and my Son said all my critters would just Love me. LOL

I believe the Young Ones are starting to grow again getting away from cooking meth.

oLd1

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I was considering growing some outside and my Son said all my critters would just Love me. LOL

I believe the Young Ones are starting to grow again getting away from cooking meth.

oLd1
You should check out @BudGoodman's farm. His avatar is a goat eating a cannabis leaf. He's got all sorts of critters that love his grows.

CannaFields

CannaFields

I'm a Mo grower, all inside. I didn't realize outdoor was legal either. Did they change the law or did I just miss that part?
On the state website, it gives you an option to select indoor or outdoor facility. It could be a more recent thing! No idea ;)

oLd1

oLd1

You should check out @BudGoodman's farm. His avatar is a goat eating a cannabis leaf. He's got all sorts of critters that love his grows.
I had a Goat that liked Hot Peppers.

I know on my Application I put Sunroom and Bedroom and was denied on both. Put locked closet and was approved.

I have a Garden with 8 foot fence around it and was told not to use it.

I would like to grow outside. Like now my Ladies are Blooming and lets say its a matter of getting use to.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom