Help Moles!!

• Thread starter SmokeTUFF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

So you think it's all right to kill an innocent animal over a plant?

We should be living in harmony with nature.

An animal is worth more than a plant, an animal feels pain, thinks, feels joy.

A plant does not think or feel, it is not much different from sand.

The moles were attracted to where you had your plants because you dug up the soil and made it loose.

You could have dug up an area of soil near your plants for them to make an alternative home.

What has happened now is I have put a curse on your plant, and now it's going to die.
lol..harmony and witchcraft

velocity

velocity

So you think it's all right to kill an innocent animal over a plant?

We should be living in harmony with nature.

An animal is worth more than a plant, an animal feels pain, thinks, feels joy.

A plant does not think or feel, it is not much different from sand.

The moles were attracted to where you had your plants because you dug up the soil and made it loose.

You could have dug up an area of soil near your plants for them to make an alternative home.

What has happened now is I have put a curse on your plant, and now it's going to die.

Remember cupcake mother nature kills. no matter how much you resent it killing IS the circle of life.

Glad they were trapped and killed easyly

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

bullshit. bomb em trap em flood em out , and poison worms. and never hurts a plant. but nematodes work great also. Where I put nematodes on my lawn a few years back, I have not had a mole in those sports since. nematodes kill the grubs. Dabbie a dog that hunts moles is a keeper for sure. My yorkie caught 4 from one spot. she would just set there watching until the soil moved and bam she had them.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

when I dig my holes 3x3 Ft I line it with chicken wire, do each hole twice so it criss crosses. Never had a prob.

Top Bottom