Help!! My Auto Didn't Auto And Now It's Too Big And Gonna Get Light Burn..

• Thread starter OhpeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OhpeKush

So i planted a seed that was supposed to be an auto, this was in November. I waited and waited hoping it was just a little slow but finally I'm accepting I got a bad seed and this wont flower unless I FLIP it.

Now my issue is that the plant is currently 33 inches in height and I only have about 50 inches of space until canopy hit the light. The flower stretch will definitely make it so the canopy is nearly in the light, being a 400W HPS that won't be good.

My option that I decided was to repot into a 7gallon so the roots have more room and top the fuck out of the plant at multiple nodes and let it veg for a bit longer to recover. I'll then flip to 12/12 once it's recovered and I have enough room to be safe.

Is this my best and only option or does anyone with some experience with this issue have some ideas to throw at me .
I thought about supercropping but I don't think that's gonna help my issue because once they recover they'll still be real close to the light. I need to remove about 5-6 inches

Irietime

Irietime

I would say top it and veg it then flip or find a different growing location if possible

O

OhpeKush

I would say top it and veg it then flip or find a different growing location if possible

How long should I keep it in veg after I top it, I don't want it to grow too much but obviously want it to recover.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How long should I keep it in veg after I top it, I don't want it to grow too much but obviously want it to recover.
How much room u go horizontally? If u got room I would super crop. 400 watt won't penetrate much.

Flip them and then super crop them a week after that...Put a Scrog net in

Top Bottom