Help! My Auto Is Not Flowering Hardly No Pistols!

• Thread starter Sparky8910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sparky8910

Hi there, this is my first grow and i started a northern lights auto which was a seedling from June 1st, everything has been ok until it started to show signs of flowering about 4/5 weeks ago and from then i still have hardly no signs of pistols! Plenty of single leaves but thats it, i was on an 18/6 cycle but changed about 2 weeks ago to 12/12, i also had 4 warm white cfls and 4 daylight cfls but have taken the 4 daylight cfls away and put in a further 2 large warm white cfls, i had to take it out of my grow box as it just kept getting bigger and was bending on the roof, temps and humidity seem to be good, i have recently checked for light leaks and this doesn't seem to be a problem! I am growing in coco coir and have perlite in and use canna and and b nutes every 3rd feed, Im like 97 days internet an autflower which doesn't seem to be doing anything can someone help please?

Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols
Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols 2
Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols 3
Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols 4
Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols 5
Help my auto is not flowering hardly no pistols 6
Strangeone

Strangeone

Hi there, this is my first grow and i started a northern lights auto which was a seedling from June 1st, everything has been ok until it started to show signs of flowering about 4/5 weeks ago and from then i still have hardly no signs of pistols! Plenty of single leaves but thats it, i was on an 18/6 cycle but changed about 2 weeks ago to 12/12, i also had 4 warm white cfls and 4 daylight cfls but have taken the 4 daylight cfls away and put in a further 2 large warm white cfls, i had to take it out of my grow box as it just kept getting bigger and was bending on the roof, temps and humidity seem to be good, i have recently checked for light leaks and this doesn't seem to be a problem! I am growing in coco coir and have perlite in and use canna and and b nutes every 3rd feed, Im like 97 days internet an autflower which doesn't seem to be doing anything can someone help please?
What do the calyx look like, is it showing sex yet?

Strangeone

Strangeone

Yeah there are a few pistols and i reckon i saw the first one around 3 weeks ago but they're just not growing
The plant looks beautiful, I'm not sure why its taking its time, I'm an outdoor grower so hopefully someone who knows will chime in shortly...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

There is an auto and photoperiod version of Northern Lights.

Some of the first two or three generstions are about 50% auto and 50% photoperiod.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

The plant looks beautiful, I'm not sure why its taking its time, I'm an outdoor grower so hopefully someone who knows will chime in shortly...
If it had been true auto it should have started flowering in the 2nd or third week

Bannacis

Bannacis

There's major stretch between internodes, doesn't look like it has very many flower sites. I see no pre flowers.
A true Auto would flower even at 24 hours light. you shouldn't need to go to 12/12. 18/6 was spot on.
But at 9 weeks , the 12/12 might be called for, doesn't seem to be an Auto.
And if you should be getting major flower sites showing at 2 weeks into 12/12.
If it don't improve any, prolly be best to start new beans.

S

Sparky8910

Ok thanks everyone such a shame this little beauty wont flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom