HELP!! my babies

• Thread starter Growbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growbie

seamaiden when you mention the water being clean do you mean filtered? i have a load of filtered water i can use, right now i use tap water and im in a city so it should be pretty clean, but if its safer to go with the filtered then ill do that forsure.

also seamaiden ill do the clean water with ph about 6 for a few days and ill keep you all posted thanks all im hoping for the best, worst case should i get ready to harvest soon just in case this fails?

P

pure arghan

thats spot on man

i feed them with 1000ppm strenght on the back of the sensi bloom a&b stuff i water them about every two days, the temp in the room is good it doesnt change to much i think i over fed them because everything has been gonig great until i was a dumb ass and decided to feed them more then normal, i have a 400w hps light about 12-14inch away not burning leaves as some of the leaves are further down the plant that are having these problems. is this savable? how much time do i have? i flushed them this morning with a ph of about 6 probably just under, im hoping this will do it. will i know when i cant save the plants anymore? im kinda worried.

thats dead on wot your doing, was going to say that your ph was on the high side, can you use rain water for your flush? it would be the best for flushing as it will have small amont of bacteria and very very low amont of natural nuetriants, or if you cant get rain water just use your usal and on the 3 day start giving them some rhizotonic from canna, you'll only have to give them 1mm per letter then the next day water and then again give them rhizotonic at 2mm per letter then water the next day and then go back to your usal feding program but allways start your feding at half strenth the frist time you give it.
your plants will be fine you will just lose a bit of yeld but you should get slightly more thc as that is the plants main form of defence and allways up's its level when its been shock'd or over fed, under watered etc..
hope this helps and good luck with all your grow's :harvest:

G

Growbie

i cant use rain water but i can use filtered, i have like a filter system attached to my since so are drinking water is filtered but tap water is just water. i would use rain water but its -30'c and we have like 4 feet of snow haha

lazarus718

lazarus718

i cant use rain water but i can use filtered, i have like a filter system attached to my since so are drinking water is filtered but tap water is just water. i would use rain water but its -30'c and we have like 4 feet of snow haha

Melt a bucket of snow???
:bongsmi:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
seamaiden when you mention the water being clean do you mean filtered? i have a load of filtered water i can use, right now i use tap water and im in a city so it should be pretty clean, but if its safer to go with the filtered then ill do that forsure.

also seamaiden ill do the clean water with ph about 6 for a few days and ill keep you all posted thanks all im hoping for the best, worst case should i get ready to harvest soon just in case this fails?
Yes. You want as little dissolved stuff in it as possible right now. Be prepared for the affected foliage to not come back.

G

Growbie

ok should i cut it off the affected stuff? also how long should i just plain water with the proper ph lvl for? couple days? and how will i know when they are ready and ready for nutes? also is there a chance ill need to harvest early?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just got back, what's up with your girls? Don't do anything else other than what was previously discussed.

P

pure arghan

ok should i cut it off the affected stuff? also how long should i just plain water with the proper ph lvl for? couple days? and how will i know when they are ready and ready for nutes? also is there a chance ill need to harvest early?

i would cut off as many dead or dieing leaves as you can with out taking to many, if there arnt many on it, you will have to let the plant fix them( could take 2 weeks ) but if you have plenty of leaves on the plant i would cut them off( without seeing the plant i cant be exsact )
you wont have to crop early( the only time i crop early is when the plant has bud rot and thats only happend once ) the longer the plant grows the helthyer it will get if the condisions are right and are using the right feding programe.
the longer the plant grow the stronger the weed gets in my expearance.
i would always flush for a week and then start feding again to see how the plant reacts

P

pure arghan

if you cant drink it the plant wot like either

city water ant good man, if you have pets the pet store will till you not to use mains water as its not good for them( can depend on where you live, ask a local store wot they think of the water( fish pet shop would be the best for info )
have you a bild up of brown shit in your water tray for the plants?
if so stop using that water, that could be the problem, iv had this problem when i lived in the city, i now use only rain water but you could go with snow?

Top Bottom