HELP my girl is very sick

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I still can't really say. It looks like the chem's tmv problem, but then it dosen't at the same time, lol....like a mix of tmv, light-bleaching and maybe a mg deficiency. From what I can tell it looks like the new growth towards the top looks worse than the older growth....sulfur def. maybe?

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Definately mg deficiency imho. Looks like the veins of the leaves are staying green. My plants start looking like that when I run the FF line. Now when/ if I use FF I add a tsp. of cal-mag to the mix and it keeps it straight.
For a quick and cheap fix go 1-2 tsp. epsom salts per gallon of water (in between regular feedings) a few times and she should come out of it. I don't reccomend it though unless you can't come up with some cal-mag.
Just my $0.2. peace.

M

MedicalINFO

If you have a foliar feed that you like to use I would hit them with it while you figure this out. House and gardens Magic green is nice.

Looking at the pics with no hps, it really looks like a deficiency rather than overdose...which is good.

What have you done to her since your initial flush?

Venom818

Venom818

she does get 4ml of cal-mag per gallon.
I just flushed her i slowly worked her back up she gets gh 0-5-10 at about 950 ppm so i know im not over dosing.

Venom818

Venom818

Definately mg deficiency imho. Looks like the veins of the leaves are staying green. My plants start looking like that when I run the FF line. Now when/ if I use FF I add a tsp. of cal-mag to the mix and it keeps it straight.
For a quick and cheap fix go 1-2 tsp. epsom salts per gallon of water (in between regular feedings) a few times and she should come out of it. I don't reccomend it though unless you can't come up with some cal-mag.
Just my $0.2. peace.

thnks bro but i dont think its mg she gets plenty micro and i just check what mg def makes the leaves look like and its not the same half the leaf is perfecly green the other half has the discoloration im thinking its tmv:sick0010:

M

MedicalINFO

Hmmm. I'm stumped. If the flush and new feed didn't do the trick, my guess would be that it's genetic, and she just a runt. I always end up with a runt or two.

Is it drinking water way slower than the others?

M

MASSES 420KING

try hooking her up with a 50 50 tap/ro mix and see what happens i heard that ro water can leach essentials to new growth[jef tek] i hope that helps you brotha

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The water can do it and adding cal mag doesn't always fix it. Do you run strait water in-between waterings? When I do i get def problems. When I keep fertilizing I OD. For the water only times I have started adding 5-8ml/gal of high quality kelp and it's helped out alot. I feel like my plants use the ferts more efficiently when I use it. Or it makes it stronger to .....hell i don't know it worked for me...just been thinking.

I also like sweet and other products that seperate the Cal from the mag. It gets to be like a chemistry problem and can be challenging to get adjusted. Then as soon as you do a new strain in the stable starts acting up...gotta love this stuff Venom. I know you'll figure her out.

oh yeah i don't run the same line-up of nutes or anything i just figure it might still help.

Fred

Venom818

Venom818

Hmmm. I'm stumped. If the flush and new feed didn't do the trick, my guess would be that it's genetic, and she just a runt. I always end up with a runt or two.

Is it drinking water way slower than the others?

shes drinking the same as the other im thinking its the tmv that some og's have

try hooking her up with a 50 50 tap/ro mix and see what happens i heard that ro water can leach essentials to new growth[jef tek] i hope that helps you brotha

thnx ill try that
The water can do it and adding cal mag doesn't always fix it. Do you run strait water in-between waterings? When I do i get def problems. When I keep fertilizing I OD. For the water only times I have started adding 5-8ml/gal of high quality kelp and it's helped out alot. I feel like my plants use the ferts more efficiently when I use it. Or it makes it stronger to .....hell i don't know it worked for me...just been thinking.

I also like sweet and other products that seperate the Cal from the mag. It gets to be like a chemistry problem and can be challenging to get adjusted. Then as soon as you do a new strain in the stable starts acting up...gotta love this stuff Venom. I know you'll figure her out.

oh yeah i don't run the same line-up of nutes or anything i just figure it might still help.

Fred

thnx bro yeah i learned that with past grows if i give straight water i see def.I use hygrozyme keeps shit super clean try it bro and it makes your roots bigger.

urbanite420

urbanite420

The chlorosis is blotchy and not uniform. To me it does not look like a nutrient problem, especially since you know how to use nutes. IMO, Since you are using Hempy Bucket it is possible you may have some kind of systemic infection (even if you use coco). IMO, the hempy bucket without an air stone is a great breeding ground for infection. What is the temp of the water at the bottom of the bucket 4 hours after lights on? Better be below 72F without that air stone and with beneficials to crowd out the baddies. What is the ambient temperature? Whats the big picture look like?

Venom818

Venom818

The chlorosis is blotchy and not uniform. To me it does not look like a nutrient problem, especially since you know how to use nutes. IMO, Since you are using Hempy Bucket it is possible you may have some kind of systemic infection (even if you use coco). IMO, the hempy bucket without an air stone is a great breeding ground for infection. What is the temp of the water at the bottom of the bucket 4 hours after lights on? Better be below 72F without that air stone and with beneficials to crowd out the baddies. What is the ambient temperature? Whats the big picture look like?

Ill check the res temp room temp stays below 78

K

Kpezzy

dude I have had this problem from the beginning of my grow, it's like some sort of weird stress or sumtin

HPIM7988
K

kimburns

i have read that if it occurs from the top down its micro nutes... this is just nutes not saying anything about diseases.

Venom818

Venom818

i have read that if it occurs from the top down its micro nutes... this is just nutes not saying anything about diseases.

thnx I have 8 other plants that look perfect getting the same feed they get about 5ml of micro per gallon

K

kimburns

try bumping that up for the one plant and see if the new growth is showing signs of improvements, i hope you get her in order and healthy, let us know what helps her out.

O

OG4UanME

hey venom, did ya ever figure her out? oddly i have this same problem on my plants directly under light and nodes of plants that are bordering the light. im not positive but the yellowing, bleaching of leaves are in such an obvious pattern, i just cant see me being wrong!! i raised my light and well watch the progress of color.
ill try to get a pic for ya when light comes on. whats the intensity of your light? height
of light? i do notice my plants are only affected on the tops were most of the lumens are. but mine are also more crowded than yours? yours im not sure, is it affecting any leaves that are shaded?

Venom818

Venom818

hey venom, did ya ever figure her out? oddly i have this same problem on my plants directly under light and nodes of plants that are bordering the light. im not positive but the yellowing, bleaching of leaves are in such an obvious pattern, i just cant see me being wrong!! i raised my light and well watch the progress of color.
ill try to get a pic for ya when light comes on. whats the intensity of your light? height
of light? i do notice my plants are only affected on the tops were most of the lumens are. but mine are also more crowded than yours? yours im not sure, is it affecting any leaves that are shaded?

i just gave them a good flushing and it took like 3 weeks to a month to get back to normal

Top Bottom