Help my Hawian snow has problems!!!

• Thread starter smokey79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokey79

smokey79

Sorry vant be more descriptive, I have now leared the hard way about seeds and getting the right suppyers-but the green house mix pack was ideal ( when got good germ rate!) for a newbi grower, two tears ago I started off in soil and diy grows and moved onto organics-very tasty!-but I have now had two large plants from G.H.@around 1.2-4.meters looking pretty much spot on then die in less than a week!-
I think I transpalnted the first one two weeks into flower and dont know if that was what killed her but the second was a packet of replacement seed from GH who were very insistant that they give 100% germ rates-but I have
seldom accoumplished this.
Please find photos of this plant I call little miricle as she has had her stem broken in three places at3 diffrent times and she is still going but now I have strange chotic growth-I am now starting coco grows with cana as I never expected her to make it have allready got loads new equipment and have Pineapple express from barneys
and results I really lookin forward to at xmas and new year anyway- I use a 600w Adjusta wing with sun argo bulb, 150mm extactor-passive intake-16" osc fan and have ave temps of 24-26.5 in Grow room R.H.40%, PH in run off is 6.5-as i only grow a few at a time and cant afford a tent yet- is my bath, with modifications:character0029:-SORRY FEW PROBS UPLOAD PHOTOS- The inica and Supersilver haze were fine the Grat white died in under a week but the rest are hawian snow little Miricle-any suggestions or help appriciated-is it just resulting from damaged stem?-should i attempt to put her to flower???:anim_09::anim_09:
I have been trying to find cause myself but have been unable to find anything to convincing to say whats or was wrong as new growth looking better.
what_is_wrong.JPG
what_is_wrong.JPG
what_is_wrong.JPG
what_is_wrong.JPG
what_is_wrong.JPG
new_growth1.JPG

L

l0g1c4l

wow them do look weird! however IMO it looks like you had some fast growth with a whole lot of nute burn.

smokey79

smokey79

Thanks for reply

Thanks for replying man, least u gi it a try!!!
Could be a number of things had given up on her then she started to show nice fresh growth!-so I jus hope to get at least a bit of good bud outo her-
I only started the grow after getting seeds replaced from green house and they did grow fast, but it all head bustinhttp://1.2.3.13/bmi/www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/stonedsmilie.gif
Stay intouch I have only two succes's under me belt and have lost as many-I think I have the overwater syndrome of da newbi!!! but every time i learn and the rewards are sweet when they arrive-I would have got my coco Pineapple express grow started but fell out big style with downstairs so now the para kicked inhttp://1.2.3.10/bmi/www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/skype/emoticon-0184-tmi.gif
will keep u up dated as u da only one who even attempted to answer this wierd prob! and everybit help a can get is much appriciated-not sure if u can buy Greenhouse seed in canada but I would stay away,be it they promise 100% germ rate or replace but I seldom get over 70% and it is alot o hassel to get replacements-I hope u stay intouch and em grows stay nice n sweet m8http://1.2.3.13/bmi/www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/stonedsmilie.gif

smokey79

smokey79

grabbed at look at u grows nice m8-anyone lookin to save a few pounds and gets results is a good friend to have wish was closer could do with a local grower to swap cuttins an help learn so can save ££££!
Thanks man talk soon

F

FoCo

You've got a micronutrient deficiency there, most likely sulfur. Looks like sulfur.

Give your plant some epsom salt and it will pull through quite nicely.

If you've got access to a grow store, pick up a bottle of Earth Juice Microblast instead, its got epsom salt as well as other micros that might help(Iron in particular), as well as liquid kelp meal which is very beneficial.

smokey79

smokey79

DSC01475.JPG
DSC01476.JPG
what_is_wrong.JPG
thank u both foco n 10g-i am tryin to add up dated photos-remember this plant has 8cm of stem damage it has started repairing n been damaged again but still going, i think i may have tited the stem too tightly-anyway just to let u both know, right or wrong u gi me hope and the new growth showing looks really healthy-but still very wilted and the fan leaves have chlorosis slowly progressing up plant, i have dropped her 12/12 as think its the only way i may get something outo this plant-pity they were replacemnt seed and hd been lookin 4ward to this well renownd strain-green house cup winner, just to get a taste would be nice but due to really poor germ from the green house seed bank, i have decided to grow with barnys pineapple express sittin w8in to grow-need to gt move on for christmas!!!-
last night took my new ec meter and ph probe and checked root system results looked healthy-ec in 1.6@6ph out was ec.7 n ph6.5-good sign-think i over flushed after this plants sister-much faster grower died very suddenly,root rot i think-and freakd me out, i also think this plant may have had the beginings of root rot but the first thing i added was cannazyme-would def recommend this product-and after foco's advice decied to foliar feed, so far so good i think, if u could take a look at my new picts see what you think troops???-many thnks n happy growing.
hope the photos help may add couple more as there is more fresh growth n those are not as clear:flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom