Help, my plant is having a crises leafs wilting everywhere

• Thread starter Ez trip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Ez trip

I took another look at your picture regarding that blue humidity thing, I bet you that's what happened! either it overflow or it spilled somehow, at least now you figured it out maybe you can flush it out and move it to somewhere else, hold back the feed keep the lights low and see how it does for a couple days is what I would recommend
Will flush it tommorow. Thanks.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hi
How do i check the roots? I dont want to stress it?
Shold i move her to a fabric bag ?
I took another look at your picture regarding that blue humidity thing, I bet you that's what happened! either it overflow or it spilled somehow, at least now you figured it out maybe you can flush it out and move it to somewhere else, hold back the feed keep the lights low and see how it does for a couple days is what I would recommend

^

1) flush 3x pot volume 6.5pH

2) turn down, raise lights or move to the tent corner

3) leave it alone for a couple days and don't transplant or try to look at the roots would be my recommendations

Old Toby

Old Toby

Hello Ez trip,
I have just come across your delima and thought I would chime in. I hate to say this but in my opinion, that plant is down for the count. All the flushing in the world is not going to turn it green again. My advise would be to cut your losses an cut it down. Get those brown fan leaves off of it and hang it out to dry.
It also looks to me that your plant was near the end of its flowering cycle anyway. They may have filled out some more but overall, I would say that you have done well with such a small amount of light.
I think that if you continue to try to flush it, you are just going to make things worse because those dead leaves are NOT going to pull any moisture through the plants. If you keep pouring water on it, you are most likely going to get bud rot and your buds will turn just as brown as those leaves and it will be no good. If you get bud rot and mold in them, they will not simply dry out and stay green like they do when you harvest normally. The will turn a completely brown color like a brown paper bag. I call it Zombie Bud and it's worthless.
If you cut it now and remove all of the dead fan leaves and trim it out, you should be able to salvage some smokable bud.
Don't let this get you down. Plant you some more and keep growing, you get better each time...

E

Ez trip

Hello Ez trip,
I have just come across your delima and thought I would chime in. I hate to say this but in my opinion, that plant is down for the count. All the flushing in the world is not going to turn it green again. My advise would be to cut your losses an cut it down. Get those brown fan leaves off of it and hang it out to dry.
It also looks to me that your plant was near the end of its flowering cycle anyway. They may have filled out some more but overall, I would say that you have done well with such a small amount of light.
I think that if you continue to try to flush it, you are just going to make things worse because those dead leaves are NOT going to pull any moisture through the plants. If you keep pouring water on it, you are most likely going to get bud rot and your buds will turn just as brown as those leaves and it will be no good. If you get bud rot and mold in them, they will not simply dry out and stay green like they do when you harvest normally. The will turn a completely brown color like a brown paper bag. I call it Zombie Bud and it's worthless.
If you cut it now and remove all of the dead fan leaves and trim it out, you should be able to salvage some smokable bud.
Don't let this get you down. Plant you some more and keep growing, you get better each time...
Thanks old toby
Tommorow morning, ill have another look at light, and i will decide to flush or to cutdry.
First time, first plant, lesson learned.
Will post a few pics in 6 hours, for a final decision.
I guess you cant always make the first shot.
I really think its due to the calsium chloride water that spill. When i think back, thats where the downhill started from. And prehaps the chlorine in the tap water when i flushed right afterProbably a bit of ph issue as well. (Tap water, sat open for few days)

Dan789

Dan789

Agee with Old Toby, looks like this grow is a goner...harvest now and save what you can, don't make the same mistakes again...All the good intentions won't prevent this from getting worse, with a high potential for bud rot, and or mold. Pay attention to the cure of whatever you harvest. Good luck going forward.

E

Ez trip

Hey guys
First of all, thank you all for helping and commenting.
This are pics from now. It doesnt look worst (if it can get any worst) but it aint looking better as well. Stil wilting, still berly drinking and the room still smells like wet hey (can anyone tell me what up with that smell ? Why is that ?
Also, let me know whether to cut the buds ( hairs are 50% white, some greyesh brownish). I checked the Trich 3 days ago and they were somewhere bitween clear to milky. Will check them again in 8 hours couse im at work.
Thanks again you guys

20190807 082929
20190807 082932
20190807 083126
20190807 083115
20190807 083122
20190807 083106
20190807 083111
20190807 082947
20190807 083101
20190807 082938
20190807 082944
BloodShot

BloodShot

Hey guys
First of all, thank you all for helping and commenting.
This are pics from now. It doesnt look worst (if it can get any worst) but it aint looking better as well. Stil wilting, still berly drinking and the room still smells like wet hey (can anyone tell me what up with that smell ? Why is that ?
Also, let me know whether to cut the buds ( hairs are 50% white, some greyesh brownish). I checked the Trich 3 days ago and they were somewhere bitween clear to milky. Will check them again in 8 hours couse im at work.
Thanks again you guys
Hay smell could be from all the dead and drying leaves is my guess..I would consider chopping or a couple days of darkness and then chop either way it looks pretty good for first time and lights used.

E

Ez trip

Hey all
Should i cut the fan leafs that gone bad (95% of them) ?
Should i rip them, or let them sit for a few more days hoping the buds continue to develope ?
Or will it just make my buds go bad ? ( they smell ok)

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Shit I would have cut it down and had her hanging to dry and start another thing of seeds I did my first run along time ago with two cfls just like you have but good job and hopefully it smokes good

E

Ez trip

Hi guys
If some of the buds dont look ready (mostly lower inner ones), can i leave them on the plant and cut just the ones that are done ? Can i cut half a branch or carfully cut only the right buds ?
Thanks again

az2000

az2000

If some of the buds dont look ready (mostly lower inner ones), can i leave them on the plant and cut just the ones that are done ? Can i cut half a branch or carfully cut only the right buds ?

Yes, people do that. But, they all look ready to me. (It's time to say goodbye.).

Fangthane

Fangthane

To me, that plant looks like it's on death's door. I'd probably just salvage what usable buds I can from it before they go bad.

Dan789

Dan789

We’re all happy to assist you with a decision, but don’t ask the same question more than once, trying for the answer you really want, move on...

E

Ez trip

Its done !!!
First of all, thank you all for taking the time and helping for a first timer. You probably salvage my buds ( or at least some). 👍🍺🤜🤛
Up for dry, trimed the best i could. Fluffy sativa. Trich looks mostly milky, some clear, and maybe a bit of amber, at least thats what i saw with my 30x or 40x loupe.
Here are the pics, notice the brown edge on the main cola. Is it smokable ?
Should i throw away the main stem ? Bud and fan leafs ? Herad somthing about exracting the bud leafs and the smaller less developed buds ?
Thanks again guys.
Keep it real...

20190807 235947
20190808 000247
20190807 235932
20190808 000313
20190807 235937
20190808 000212
20190807 235919
20190808 000229
20190807 235926
20190808 000104
20190808 000204
20190807 235910
20190808 000044
20190808 000052
20190807 235951
20190808 000001
20190808 000357
Last edited:
az2000

az2000

Is it smokable ?

Should be. One of the most stressed plants I had had the richest, deepest smooth smoke (and potent).

You can cut off a small bud, dry it a little, smoke it. You don't have to wait.

Should i throw away the main stem ? Bud and fan leafs ? Herad somthing about exracting the bud leafs and the smaller less developed buds ?
Thanks again guys.
Keep it real...

You can use the leaves and things to make canna butter, or get hash bags to make hash using ice.

Top Bottom