Help my plant is yellowing rapidly

• Thread starter Jonjere5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jonjere5

My plant is yellowing rapidly and I’m contemplating on harvesting? I’m new to growing so I’m looking for some advice. I’ve already lost a couple small branches coming up the middle . I’ve been told to let it go a couple more weeks but I’m not sure?

Help my plant is yellowing rapidly
Help my plant is yellowing rapidly 2
Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

My plant is yellowing rapidly and I’m contemplating on harvesting? I’m new to growing so I’m looking for some advice. I’ve already lost a couple small branches coming up the middle . I’ve been told to let it go a couple more weeks but I’m not sure?
leave her a week or two :)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah 1-2 weeks for sure. Lots of green on that to keep it going, looks almost perfect for that stage really. Nice plant!
Keep an eye out for budrot if its wet and rainy outside.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s got a few weeks to go and don’t let the yellow scare u, it’s the plant using up the last bits of energy to finish off, watch the trichomes, the crystal formation on flower, take a close pic and zoom into it to see how they look, if they look clear it’s got time to go. Cloudy maybe a week, cloudy with Amber, it’s there

Dan789

Dan789

Textbook fade, just what you want, pay attention to what @Dirtbag @Jack og said, watch for bud rot, watch trichomes on buds for cloudy to amber mix...all good. Agree on the nice plant.

Top Bottom