Help my plant stoped growing and now it's leaf's are turning dark brown and curling up

• Thread starter Ellepep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ellepep

Ellepep

It started with the new plant growth growing a bit yellowish I thought it was a sulfur deficiency so I added 2 matches to the soil and early today when I set the plant in the sun I noticed some leaf's turns brown and are curling it also hasn't grown since I started LST and 2 fan leaf's fell of here are pictures of the plant
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up 5
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up 2
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up 3
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up 4
Help my plant stoped growing and now its leafs are turning dark brown and curling up 5

Ponky

Ponky

Matches aren't a great source of Sulphur. Safers 3 in 1 is a Sulphur based spray. Kill bugs. Stops fungus. Plants like it. I've seen that before. Plant never recovered. Can't remember the cause. Leaves keep dying.

Ellepep

Ellepep

Matches aren't a great source of Sulphur. Safers 3 in 1 is a Sulphur based spray. Kill bugs. Stops fungus. Plants like it. I've seen that before. Plant never recovered. Can't remember the cause. Leaves keep dying.
Dang I need to find out what's causing it

Ponky

Ponky

Dang I need to find out what's causing it
I think it's possibly root rot. I strongly urge you to get one of those cheap stab in the ground 3 in 1 light water and ph meters. Cheap. Just for the watering gauge. Plants like to be pretty dry between waterings. And over watering I'm pretty sure was my problem when the same thing happened to some Bruce Banner moms that I had growing. Also it does help to run an air bubbler in your water for at least a few hours before you PH and mix the water. To make sure it has plenty of oxygen in it. And to gas off chlorine. Sadly I'm pretty sure it's doomed. Someone here might have a way to cure it. But I've always just cut my losses on those ones.

growsince79

growsince79

Looks to me like you stunted its growth by trying to bend it way too soon. That and chronic overwatering and or ventilation problems. No doubt rotted roots. It would be easier to start over. Next time, try adding more perlite. Don't bend or pick leaves for a month imo. gl

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
lights are too close also,
less is more!
leave the plant alone next time you start.
way too much touching/ mothering, trying to push a plant will most likely only end in failure..

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
overwatered. so... next time you might want to try the "pick up the pot" method for watering. just fill a pot with just the soil, that is what one feels like without water. so dont water till it is that light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom