Help my plant

• Thread starter weeeeda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

weeeeda

I try to give it more sun and water sufficiency can believe, I tried with some fertilizer, coffee, organic waste, I would not know what to do ..

Dr.X

Dr.X

Need more info. Are you measuring your water ph? Could be ph problems, over watering or salt build up..

Cort

Cort

+3 on Over watered in the later shots.

Earlier shots show deficiencies, probably lock out from ph issues. The dead undergrowth looks like not enough light.

Hard part is, to test/fix the possible PH problem you need to flush an over watered girl. By chance have a soil ph tester probe thing?

Cort

Cort

Say your giving it coffee grounds and organic waste? Are you just dumping these in the pot?

Those items are ingredients for healthy compost, not intended for direct food. What are you feeding her, what is the soil/media and what is your lighting situation?

chucky420

chucky420

I am very worried about my plant, look the leaves down
How often are u watering it?it looks to be drowned,also in the later pictures why do u have it in such a big pot? that size is not necessary until it gets alot bigger.Note that if the top of the soil is still moist do not water it yet.good luck bringing it back to life dont give up remember marijuana is a weed its a very tough plant.

Tyleraxis

Tyleraxis

Yea, it happened to me when I moved mine outdoors. I watered it one night, the next three days was a downpoor. Plant did the same thing. Just let it go and dry out- should perk up with new growth. Some of the dead stuff will fall off and die just make sure you dont leave it in the pot, it will mold and you dont need mold problems. Look into compost teas once the soil dries up.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

start again bro this time start in little 1 litre pot let it root for a good week then start to introduce a good light onto the new seedlings or cuts if you water the 1 litre pot first should take a week to dry out so one feed of water thats it then keep it like that untill they get bigger and you can see there using more water works for me ;) peace km good luck

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

a tip someone gave me, lift the container up when it is dry and feel the weight and then feel the weight when you water it so you can tell when it needs water again. The roots will stretch out to find water if you wait for the soil to dry out in between. Don't throw everything at it at once as soon as you see a little issue, you are more likely to do damage than good if you do multiple things to it all at once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom