Help my plants don’t look well!!!

• Thread starter Nataskyywalkinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nataskyywalkinn

Nataskyywalkinn

When I seen it clear up with the fungicide I thought it was definitely septoria. I especially thought so because I don’t have any ph problems and every time I feed I use cal mag.
Oh but it’s mos def septoria. According to your response to my post. You give too MUCH calcium unless you’re running straight RO water. By your own admission
dont water her for a while
I didn’t water for two days. It is very hot where I live and my plants looked as if they were going to die from not having any water

Nataskyywalkinn

Nataskyywalkinn

It’s impossible for anyone to diagnose a plant problem from a picture. There’s a number of reason you can get brown spots - from too much or too little of Ca , Mg, Manganese, fluctuating pH, over/under water, spray, disease etc. Take some full plant pictures and give more information on your grow. Is the problem on old or new leaves? Watering schedule, feed & schedule, medium, in/outdoors, spray history, temps, etc. There’s a checklist of info you should post, do a forum search and sure it will pop up.

Nataskyywalkinn

Nataskyywalkinn

The problem is on both old and new leaves. I usually water in the morning and at night but I stopped watering at night when I thought it was leaf septoria. The temp fluctuates between 80-90 degrees

Peps

Peps

Hi guys, today a friend gave me some clones and I noticed some botrytis on the leaves...what should I do? could it disappear by itself after transplanting in the soil?
They are now in the process of adaptation before the outdoor transplanting.
thank you
Bot 3
WhatsApp Image 2021 05 27 at 000856
Bot

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
leaf septoria can spread its spores, it’s not an easy fix, better look it up you may be able to give a flush with hydrogen peroxide...
also looks like light/heat stress in places along your canopy.. 80-90 is too hot for indoors, what’s your humidity?
your fans at this point should be cranked on high.

Farmer88

Farmer88

@Pushrod Monkey more and more your diagnosis seems reasonable. At this point it could just be two problems.

@Nataskyywalkinn which fungicide product did you use? I think you are in a hoophouse. Make sure you are spraying the plastic and the floor. Leave a raised lip matt in front of the doorway with a light hydrogen peroxide solution step on it before entering. Get a cheap set of coveralls, put them on before entering.

Examine your surrounding areas for trees that are most likely the culprit for spores. Spray the tree line perimiter if you find evidence of leaf septoria.

If the breeze blows into the hoophouse make sure you are applying preventative fungicide durring cool damp nights.

Use a sticker spreader such as NuFilm and spray in the evenings. Ideally after dark.

Nataskyywalkinn

Nataskyywalkinn

leaf septoria can spread its spores, it’s not an easy fix, better look it up you may be able to give a flush with hydrogen peroxide...
also looks like light/heat stress in places along your canopy.. 80-90 is too hot for indoors, what’s your humidity?
your fans at this point should be cranked on hi
@Pushrod Monkey more and more your diagnosis seems reasonable. At this point it could just be two problems.

@Nataskyywalkinn which fungicide product did you use? I think you are in a hoophouse. Make sure you are spraying the plastic and the floor. Leave a raised lip matt in front of the doorway with a light hydrogen peroxide solution step on it before entering. Get a cheap set of coveralls, put them on before entering.

Examine your surrounding areas for trees that are most likely the culprit for spores. Spray the tree line perimiter if you find evidence of leaf septoria.

If the breeze blows into the hoophouse make sure you are applying preventative fungicide durring cool damp nights.

Use a sticker spreader such as NuFilm and spray in the evenings. Ideally after dark.
This is the fungicide that I used

F5247D6B E1A0 486B 9B45 E78DD23E1D61
Farmer88

Farmer88

Also used this

Neither of these products will cute septoria. Serenade especially is just preventative.

Use a copper based fungicide. DO NOT USE COPPER DURRING FLOWER. Double Nickel will also do the job. Again, never apply any heavy metals during flower.

Stay away from home owner marketed sprays and stick to those intended for agricultural production. READ THE SAFETY LABEL!!! Follow all PPE requirements especially when applying heavy metals. If there is no cannabis indication on the label use any product intended for hops. It will take a while to get used to the math for mixing since most of these will be measured in units/acre. Hemp is about 1500 plants / acre if that helps. Hops gets a little more confusing, but the application rates are similar.

Top Bottom