HELP!!!! My weed plant is dying

• Thread starter Redmarie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redmarie

Redmarie

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this and it is actually the first time I grow a plant and obviously have a lot to learn!!

my plant is literally dying in 3 days starting from this to that (photos attached. Just want to know if there’s anything to do to save it or thé plant is dead already...

Help my weed plant is dying
Help my weed plant is dying 2
FourPlants

FourPlants

It can be saved. When is the last time it has been watered? What medium are you growing in? What are you feeding them?

Redmarie

Redmarie

It can be saved. When is the last time it has been watered? What medium are you growing in? What are you feeding them?
Context:
my plant started to have this on it and looked like they’re were dying. This was expending really fast and the sun was burning it. I thought it was for an excess of nutrient so I « rinced » it, but obviously got worst.

Is has been watered a lot 1 day and half ago and away from the sun, but it’s deteriorating really fast. It is in a pot outside.

mancorn

mancorn

Looks like a water/root problem if it’s happening so fast (unless you added or sprayed something). Another idea (that may or may not be relevant) is someone deliberately poisoning your plant

Redmarie

Redmarie

Looks like a water/root problem if it’s happening so fast (unless you added or sprayed something). Another idea (that may or may not be relevant) is someone deliberately poisoning your plant
Is there anything I can do or nothing to be done at this point?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m unsure about this one but in your good photo you can see that there’s an issue going on, whatever it is has been going on a bit longer than you think.
do you have better pictures of the plant when in “good” health?

FourPlants

FourPlants

That looks like a plastic pot... what is the drainage like? What soil/medium are you using? It looks like you had some issues in your first photo too.

If you did a heavy rinse and that pot doesn't have a lot of drainage I'm assuming the roots are really saturated now.

Edit: I see you have Gnick55 here now. I would take his advice over mine since he has more experience than me 👍

Redmarie

Redmarie

i’m unsure about this one but in your good photo you can see that there’s an issue going on, whatever it is has been going on a bit longer than you think.
do you have better pictures of the plant when in “good” health?
Unfortunately, that’s the only one I have but if I’m honest it has been a bit better (no light green) but was always a bit like that. But, from this to that in 3 days? I really don’t understand what happened

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That looks like a plastic pot... what is the drainage like? What soil/medium are you using? It looks like you had some issues in your first photo too.

If you did a heavy rinse and that pot doesn't have a lot of drainage I'm assuming the roots are really saturated now.

Edit: I see you have Gnick55 here now. I would take his advice over mine since he has more experience than me 👍
what!! no no we all work together!
your right about roots i think, i was just waiting for other pictures..
i’m always learning too, it never ends!

mancorn

mancorn

In your first picture there is a bunch of white stuff on top of the soil - what is that? And agree with FourPlants that even the “good” picture has some problems, specifically the two-toned leaves. There was just another thread with a discussion of similar looking leaves. Other posters were convinced it was a nutrient burn as opposed to genetic/virus variegation.

Lilolme

Lilolme

In pic number 1 I see the leaf tips beginning to claw if I understand correctly this indicates excessive nitrogen the second pic tells me the plant is nute locked and is no longer taking in water. Miracle Gro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom