HELP!!!my weed tastes like sulphur.How can i get rid of the taste?

• Thread starter greenthumb8484
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb8484

have a serious problem here. sprayed plants three weeks before the cut, had a mite infestation that was taking over the garden. the sulphur dust took care of the mites, but now having harvested awesome looking and great smelling bud, when you roll it up and spark it, it smells and tastes bad... someone please tell me theirs away to get rid of that smell... :sign0055:

J

jvilla

did u cure properly? can cure for 5 weeks...burp once a day fill to the top to take up volume in can.

I

ibTheMan

nope you super phosphated it, its curtains for the taste dog.
its like sparkler weed aint it?.lol

R

Rabbi

Sulpur is for PM and DM not really for mites. Sounds like your saying you powdered then with sulfur in a cylinder and sort of shook the dust on the plants, I say youor fucked. Break it all down and make bubble or BHO the process should separate the sulfur crystals out for a clean end product.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
no way bro - bubble will be worse

a buddy of mine would burn with his POS DIY sulphur burner late in flower, his buds didnt taste bad, but the bubble was the worst!

maybe BHO, but not bubble

R

Rabbi

well ^^^^^^^^^^^^there you go, bubble aint the answer so BHO or look at ISO unless someone else says that not a good choice

I

ibTheMan

you can tape it to stick and use it as ah sparkler.

I cried type n this i laughed so hard.rofl

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Yea, your buds are fucked. It won't even taste good in edibles. Sell it to someone you don't like that much at a cheap price and call it black cat domina, thai match stick, sulphur spring delight, mosquito repellent OG kush, roman buba candle, ect.

You live and learn bro. I've fucked up pretty good a few times myself.

:party0033:

F

frostedlove

What about Water curing

What about water curing----it would take away most of or almost all of the taste. Cleans the smoke up and makes it smooth...

Try a little----what could it hurt...

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good point^^^^^^^^^^

you could rinse your nugs in cold water, but I kinda have a feeling it's not going to help much. It's worth a shot, look up what water curing is.

Y

yamama

i agree with make bho, friend of mine vaped sulphur at 5 week, weed tasted horrible, the bubble was as bad but the bho was still tasty.

O

OldSchool

water cure

Sorry to hear it, I agree with FrostedLove, couldn't get worst, right? Some mistakes really sucks, have had my share. Good Luck with it! let us now what route U took and the outcome of it. Thanks

Peace

B

BavarianFarmer

Yea, your buds are fucked. It won't even taste good in edibles. Sell it to someone you don't like that much at a cheap price and call it black cat domina, thai match stick, sulphur spring delight, mosquito repellent OG kush, roman buba candle, ect.

You live and learn bro. I've fucked up pretty good a few times myself.

:party0033:

Hahahahaha good names...

Bavarian Farmer

666elsie

I had same kind of problem,dude BHO is what to do or make lots of cookies and brownies.

Top Bottom