Help name my strain and win... my love...

• Thread starter Shi-ska-bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shi-ska-bong

Here's the cross

Sam the skunkman's "Skunk #1" x Chemdog DD

I'm hoping it will come out diesel-y due to it's similarity to ECSD (Mass Super Skunk x Chemdog DD if I'm not mistaken)

But here's what I've thought of so far, I'll start a poll later with the names I like most...

Chemical Dog
Skunkdog
Maine-ly Diesel (If it comes out tasting diesel-y)
Dirigo Diesel

Gimme you best shots! xD

S

StonedOwl

Dirty dog.
S-K9.
Stinky Pete.

That's all I got for now, Ill be back if I get a brain wave.

S

SkyHi

When ever im thinking of names i always plug it in the phrase " i got that ______" ....lol...thats how ppl out here are they want a catchy name...and I got that skunk dawg !!! sounds nice to me

A

adam

if the skunk is sweet then i would call it SWEET DIESEL. if its a roadkill skunk then i would name it ROADDAWG

S

Stargazer

Lol, last time I played this game, the absolutely most retarded name won...so I'll have to change my strat...

lets go with...

Skumdog

or

Skumdog DD

or

Chem Skunk Diesel Double Dog #1

or

SCUD or Skud

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
How about Skunkdawg Diesel :rauch08:

T

twigboy

How about-
-Smog
-Skeezall
-skoon dawg
-Antidope
-Dawg pound
-Skunster Chem

S

Shi-ska-bong

Allright so far I'm feelin' Skunkdog (DD), Sweet Diesel, Roaddawg, Dirty Dawg, & Chemical Dog. Keep 'em comin' I figure I'll just see how many we can make up before tomorrow and start a poll xD

P.S. I didn't come up with this strain I got hooked up with 'em when they were about 1' tall... Apparently it was an involuntary breeding when a Chemdog DD hermied ((REZDOG=FAIL)) and a little pollen got onto his skunk plant...

I just wanted to name it cause no one has lol I figured why not.

R

rottenjohn

Skemdawg
chemdunk
Skemdunk
Chemskunk
skunkdawg* your name but I think its the winner

Top Bottom