Help name my strain and win... my love...

• Thread starter Shi-ska-bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SnowCap

I like Skunk Dog but Dog Funk sounds good also.

:rauch08:

A

adam

its nice to see my names make it on your list SWEET DIESEL/ROADDAWG.so many names to pick from makes chosing much more fun.but SWEET DIESEL has a nice ring to it

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Chunk D #1 or skunkchem #1, pronounced like skunk-em
:)

S

SkyHi

i hate strains that start with sweet, like sweet kush, sweet diesle, sweet purple ....there usually far inferior...at least from club experiences

D

D9420

Lol, last time I played this game, the absolutely most retarded name won...so I'll have to change my strat...

lets go with...

Skumdog

or

Skumdog DD

or

Chem Skunk Diesel Double Dog #1

or

SCUD or Skud
sorry but SCUD has been taking a few years ago by a private breeder. its now a clone only strain that a few have its (KK -Strawberry Cough x Ultimate Diesel)

Z

zoochory

How about calling it what it is eh?

Skunk x Chemdog DD.

Edit: Chemdog DD x Skunk, as I reckon the DD is the fem.

K

kush-T

shi ska dawg

stinky dawg

diesel dawg

chem skunk

ska skunk

killer dawg

hope you find a good name for your buddy
after all you could come out with some seeds
that oneday could be elite clones lol
peace:character0180:

G

Gorrillagrower

After smelling it I would definately say it has more of the roadkill smell goin on. At a foot tall they had a serious stench happenin. I know you cant call it chem#1 cause that is already a name in the chem family lineage so thats a no-no. Shisk...you need to set this up as a poll that way you would clearly see a winner. Just a thought.....Oh ya and I would pick the top 3 or 4 and hang onto them until you smoke some so you could pick the name that fits the best. Just my humble opinion. GOOD LUCK

S

Shi-ska-bong

Poll @

P.S. If I decide to change the name once I've smoked it I'll let everyone know at least lol ;)

G

Gorrillagrower

Wow those are lookin nice Shisk. Way to LST them. They are blowin up. Just wait till the sun comes out and watch dem babies go then

S

Shi-ska-bong

Oh I can't wait to see 'em ragin' xD

I'm about to start LST-ing them into a circle pattern next time I go out there, I think that'll work best for light exposure, I just have to remember scissors for the hemp chord lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom