Help!, need a 2nd opinion. on Hermi plant??

• Thread starter bigdrty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sneakatoke

hey thanks a lot fred. I guess I'm off to the hydro store after work for some reverse and penetrator

R

red_eye

I had a Pre 98 Bubba mum herm on me because of stress. I was so excited to find the Reverse from DM. I read all around reading all the application methods of other growers with the same issues.

I sprayed 1 week before 12/12, right at the flip, and again 1 week later. This was the method that I read had the best success...

This application method had no effect on my ladies. Herm traits persisted. :( Gave up.

I'm not saying that the product doesn't work. My method could definitely be flawed or my mum was just tired...

-Red

R

red_eye

The Bubba mum was determined to pollinate! I had a hard time cutting her down, but she had to go...

I was reading some interesting info from Swerve on how the Chemdog D has a tendency to herm. He suggested that you remove the offending bi-sexual and spray her down with some cold water. Then spray her neighbours down too. The cold water kills the pollen.

-Red

V

VenomPimp

I have used dutchmaster...works well if you start early enough. the key is to correct heat stress problems and light leaks...do you have any of those problems? If so, nanners will be a continuous problem for sensitive strains...

Top Bottom