Help Need Asap

• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

so I have been growing in bubble buckets for years but have came into a problem recently and have to move things my question is can I switch from Bubble buckets over to soil if I drain buckets and clean roots out or something and then put some sort of dirt coco or something and move them outside to finish their lives out outside they have been my mother plants for ever and don't want to see it happen but have to make some big life choices and foots try and do something instead of just chopping them down

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

so I have been growing in bubble buckets for years but have came into a problem recently and have to move things my question is can I switch from Bubble buckets over to soil if I drain buckets and clean roots out or something and then put some sort of dirt coco or something and move them outside to finish their lives out outside they have been my mother plants for ever and don't want to see it happen but have to make some big life choices and foots try and do something instead of just chopping them down
You should be able to transfer those over to Coco pretty easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom