Help, Need help identifying what is missing that causes this light green and brown.

• Thread starter beansandgreens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beansandgreens

So, Can anyone help me pinpoint why many of my plants turn light green after a while?

Im thinking the brown is something else also. disease? IDK

I get that there can be alot of overlapping symtoms caused by issues but if anyone can somewhat provide me insight it would help me so much. Ive only grown 3 times and the last two times ( including theses 3 plants) have sorta resulted in what you see.

I ruled out light burn. Tempurature & humidity in the room (ever since Ive stopped using my HPS, lol) have been around 19 to 24 degrees Celcius so no heat issues.

Would the light geen color indicate nitrogen deffiviency? & the brown ?

thank you for looking at this post if you have!

Image7
Image6
Image5
Image4
Image2
Image1
Download
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello and welcome to the forum.

So fill me in a bit will ya.
What light are you using? How is it above the tallest plant.
What medium are your plants in.
What do you feed them. How much how often?
Do you PH your solutions?
Anything you can think of will help us k.

B

beansandgreens

This is the light I’m using at the moment however I do have a 600w HPS and a 600w MH. They are not being used atm because I have had times where the room was just to damn warm and that did affect the girls.
So with that said I know it’s not heat that’s causing it.

I’ve also had grows where they’ve gotten light burn also so I’m pretty sure it’s not that either.

As for soil, I start the transplanted clones in Growing Green Kryptonite then the final transplant I put them in a super soil mixture I made following a tutorial online.

I will try testing the ph with the kit I have but I’m assuming a digital ph meter would be better for accuracy.

IMG 4907
IMG 4908
IMG 4910
B

beansandgreens

Hello and welcome to the forum.

So fill me in a bit will ya.
What light are you using? How is it above the tallest plant.
What medium are your plants in.
What do you feed them. How much how often?
Do you PH your solutions?
Anything you can think of will help us k.
This is the light I’m using at the moment however I do have a 600w HPS and a 600w MH. They are not being used atm because I have had times where the room was just to damn warm and that did affect the girls.
So with that said I know it’s not heat that’s causing it.

I’ve also had grows where they’ve gotten light burn also so I’m pretty sure it’s not that either.

As for soil, I start the transplanted clones in Growing Green Kryptonite then the final transplant I put them in a super soil mixture I made following a tutorial online.

I will try testing the ph with the kit I have but I’m assuming a digital ph meter would be better for accuracy.

IMG 4907
IMG 4909
IMG 4910
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I do see a lotta red stems have you fed them anything since you put them in the super soil you made & do you have the link to the soil tutorial it would help to know what’s in it

B

beansandgreens

I do see a lotta red stems have you fed them anything since you put them in the super soil you made & do you have the link to the soil tutorial it would help to know what’s in it
I can’t remember which video I got it from actually. I haven’t fed them anything but water.

I went to a shop and told the guy I needed food for plants and told him I was growing in earth and not hydroponically and he sold me on shot you’d put for a hydro setup. Idk if it would translate to earth but either way he got me to spend money.

Idk… I have this feeling n the end. Would any of it be useful in my case or should I stay away from it. I’ve actually killed 2 plants using this so I haven’t used it on the plants I have atm.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Sry I’ve been dealing with my own grow room it needed urgent attention.
Ok with your line up and problems I think you would be far better in the hands of @Imzzaudae i don’t know why he’s not been back maybe he forgot. I tagged him so he’ll see

@Captspaulding is good in this area.
Sorry for your wait.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Sry I’ve been dealing with my own grow room it needed urgent attention.
Ok with your line up and problems I think you would be far better in the hands of @Imzzaudae i don’t know why he’s not been back maybe he forgot. I tagged him so he’ll see

@Captspaulding is good in this area.
Sorry for your wait.
Literally all those could be replaced with a couple amendments, don't trust a hydro store my guy. Ask on here and you will be 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’d raise the light.
I had a few of those light plates for side lighting. It’s not really always about heat when it comes to light stress. It’s about how much light your plant can take in.
If you notice all of your smaller plants have zero issues.
This tells me that your larger plants that are closer to light are being stressed by it.
Now if I remember right those lights dont have a power switch to adjusts output, and that it’s light spectrums for different stages of growth are dictated by light height. You aren’t far enough into flower to really be running into major p and k issues.
I’d rock some cal mag and flower nutes with some nitrogen.

Top Bottom