Help. Need more assistance and knowledge in Ripening and Flushing.. and doing so in GroBuckets ?

• Thread starter baydestrian707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baydestrian707

My Plants are on Day 56 of flower. According to seed bank this strain is a 8-9 week finisher. So I'm at the start of week 8. This will be my 4 harvest ever solo grow. With a lot of shit holding me back or down, finances ugly right now, space very limited. However I'm doing it. What I'm finding I'm having most issues with is finishing. So far every harvest is the same. And it sucks. All the time and effort and money into growing fat fucking colas baseball ball tops, that are shiny and sticky and start to stink real good. Colors coming in nice. And than I'm struggling on the end. The Ripening I know I'm going too long before cutting, I think I cut nutes short to early, over water underwater in attempt to flush. One harvest a got budrot right at the fucking end so I had to harvest early and tossed half away. The following harvest I added CalMag to flush trying to add the calcium to beat end rot but didn't realize the nitrogen was still being fed so my long awaited cure was for nothing cuz it burns like fuck when I smoke. On top of my dry room constantly making my buds feel fluffy as if moistening them instead of drying em out. But stems still snapped so I bagged it all up for cure on grove bags and my rh is 42 wtf.
So yeah I have this Catpiss that's clearly ready but I'm worried I don't wanna ruin this. Can someone help me plz ASAP.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

People approach this lots of different ways. In soil with synthetic nutes, I target 1000 ppms in my runoff, two weeks before chop. After that, I don't feed base nutes, letting the plants eat what's left as they finish. I don't flush in the traditional sense. That works only because I don't over-feed. For an 8-week strain, I'll (continue to) include a mag sulfur supplement in my week 7 watering. In week 8, I give only pHed water. I harvest when I see at least 5-10% amber bud trichomes, using a loupe. Drying environment has a big impact on the quality of final product. I aim for 55-60% RH and 65F-70F temp in my dry tent.

3cats

3cats

My Plants are on Day 56 of flower. According to seed bank this strain is a 8-9 week finisher. So I'm at the start of week 8. This will be my 4 harvest ever solo grow. With a lot of shit holding me back or down, finances ugly right now, space very limited. However I'm doing it. What I'm finding I'm having most issues with is finishing. So far every harvest is the same. And it sucks. All the time and effort and money into growing fat fucking colas baseball ball tops, that are shiny and sticky and start to stink real good. Colors coming in nice. And than I'm struggling on the end. The Ripening I know I'm going too long before cutting, I think I cut nutes short to early, over water underwater in attempt to flush. One harvest a got budrot right at the fucking end so I had to harvest early and tossed half away. The following harvest I added CalMag to flush trying to add the calcium to beat end rot but didn't realize the nitrogen was still being fed so my long awaited cure was for nothing cuz it burns like fuck when I smoke. On top of my dry room constantly making my buds feel fluffy as if moistening them instead of drying em out. But stems still snapped so I bagged it all up for cure on grove bags and my rh is 42 wtf.
So yeah I have this Catpiss that's clearly ready but I'm worried I don't wanna ruin this. Can someone help me plz ASAP.
Hi, most if not all of my plants go 80+ days 12 weeks is what I aim for. The last 2 weeks bulks them up, there are very few plants done in 8 weeks. I use this chart for my growing needs but I've stretched it to cover 10 weeks. I taper off my nutes as this chart shows and I only use base nutes until week 2-3 of flower, then cal/mag and the rest get increased through to week 7-8 of flower

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

So fill us in a bit.
What potting medium?
What are you feeding your plants?
How about a Bloom booster?
What light do you have. How high above your plants?
Power setting?

How often do you feed?
How often do you water?
What ever you think may help us help you.
Will check back after a bit.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
As someone who uses basically every AN product there is in my plants... I feed right to the end... I don't flush... I did a flush vs no flush and had absolute no difference on taste or harshness...

I felt my plants that got fed right to the end even were better over all pack a punch high...

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
However I do multiple up pottings... I veg in solo 1 and 3 gal pots and flower in 7 gal

A

alpha.ganjaguy

let us see your plant(s), that would be the best way for us to determine where you really are.. breeding estimates only really matter if you are growing in the breeders grow room, otherwise yours likely does not match there environment..

Top Bottom