Help needed a.s.a.p.

• Thread starter Jaydubbz2108
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

So I'm in organic grower of 3 years and I'm dealing with my first case of thrips I have it in my flower tent which is in week 5 and I have it in my veg tent with all my clones and seedlings and the new generation that's supposed to replace the flower time what do I do I tried using spinosad once and some insecticidal soap and I'm still struggling here... I use Roots organic 707 and down to earth powdered nutrients grow under LEDs and obviously indoors

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Respear spications of spinosad will knock them out. Every 3-5 days. Ya got to be a bit patient but it's the best and safest thing going for thrips at the moment 😁✌️good luck. And bast those leaf undersides especially well. During lights off or dim lights spray and kill lights until foliage is dry then turn back on.

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

Thanks guys I'll definitely do/ look into that... Should I do or treat the sprouted seedlings any certain way?? They're about a week old... I have one of the seedlings that are showing some severe curl some yellowing and the new foliage is very deformed which makes me wonder if I have root aphids 🙄😤🤬

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

Thanks guys I'll definitely do/ look into that... Should I do or treat the sprouted seedlings any certain way?? They're about a week old... I have one of the seedlings that are showing some severe curl some yellowing and the new foliage is very deformed which makes me wonder if I have root aphids 🙄😤

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

I was also going to transplant the seedlings and newly rooted clones out of the Solo cups and into a 3 gallon fabric pots, should I do that or wait until I got things more under control?

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

If you have root aphids you will be able to see them when you transplant them but I don’t have to much experience to tell you if you should transplant now or wait hopefully someone more experienced can chime in soon , would probably have to take pictures of them so someone can identify the solution

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

True I know I have fungus gnats and the problem is as they look so damn similar, I did do a couple transplants the other day and purposely looked at the roots and I didn't see anything but if they weren't the wings adults I may have missed them... picture or the plants or bug?

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

You’ll see larvae in the soil if there big enough around the top soil crawling around if it is gnats

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

20210807 092331

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

For the one that is yellowing looks like a potassium deficiency to me and yep those are definitely fungas gnats and for the wrinkley leaves almost look burnt don’t know what that issue could be

Top Bottom