Help needed for DWC

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukbigbud

hi all ive created some posts similar to this before, basically smokestacks thread on advanced where he says he only uses the plant life 3 part, im going to try and replicate keeping my grow simple.

i would like to know in dwc can i use to keep my water simple and from root rot,

roots excel,
canna aqua range,
h202 - all the way thru veg and flower
canna pk13/14 all thru flower at small dose
beastie bloomz
supernatural bud blaster
grotek blossom blaster

will h202 kill the powders. i was going to use canna boost but reading smokestacks thread, powders dont leave a residue do they?????

if some one can advise please help, many thanks:icon_animal26:

G

geoduck

well if you want to keep water simple like you said, that schedule you described won't work for you
root rot is what you worry about? try using hygrozym in dwc all the way

"powders dont leave residue do they?????" the way you framed your questions is...kinda weird...as all fertilizers leave residue mmm

U

ukbigbud

thanks for reply, well does or will h202 break down the powders and make them useless.??? for eg h202 kills canna boost and cannzym????????? so i dont want to buy good powders for them to be useless??

what simple nutrients wud u suggest then, eg aqua range and just pk and h202

many thanks

j wizzle

j wizzle

thats one complicated nute schedule if you are talking about keeping it simple.

simple is A + B, cal mag, hygrozyme....

boost P & K last 2 weeks before flush. (start 4 weeks before chop, stop 10 days before chop)

hygrozyme will solve all your root issues provided your water temps are at a decent temp

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

keepin water temps in check and weekly wwater change out usually keep my roots clean and healthy

how often do u change out ur water?

Top Bottom