Help needed on a cheaper alternative. To boost n pk

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hey bro, I'm also UK, vitalink pk 13/14 is less than 5.00 a bottle 👍
Hi m8.. Iv found some from Holland n Barrett. But it's power not liquid. Is that ryt. Sorry 1st grow so don't have a clue ty agsin

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Or any gardening centre, just look for the correct ratio of pk 👍
IMG 20200916 WA0009
. Is this the 1 m8
IMG 20200916 WA0009

Akabudz

Akabudz

The vitalink is good stuff mate, don't know about Holland and barret stuff.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Think iv found it m8. Vitalink pk with boost pk 13/14.ty for getting back to me.. Its my 1.i sent u a screenshot of the stuff I will get st grow so thought I was doing well till some 1 told me ill only get half oz a plant if I don't use it.. Carnt have that. I want more lol..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I (and many others not my idea) have been growing in potting soil with only complete base grow nutes for years. I yield up to a half pound per plant in #3 nursery pots. Plenty of pics in my thread. Cannabis does not use extra pk or less nitrogen during flowering according to many tissue samples including dyna grow and advanced nutrients testing and the university of utah cannabis lab.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I (and many others not my idea) have been growing in potting soil with only complete base grow nutes for years. I yield up to a half pound per plant in #3 nursery pots. Plenty of pics in my thread. Cannabis does not use extra pk or less nitrogen during flowering according to many tissue samples including dyna grow and advanced nutrients testing and the university of utah cannabis lab.
Wow m8 that info blew my mind... So what do I use then iam 5 weeks into flower. And as the pics show. My flowers are getting there but iam being told different everytime I ask.. Been told boil banana skins add Epson salts. Fish bone. Arrrr my heads popping.. At the mo iam just using PhD water at 6.2.6.8. And 50mil per 10L of canna terra flores. What can I do to get more bulk on my bud. Ty for the reply m8..

IMG 20200916 084434
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow m8 that info blew my mind... So what do I use then iam 5 weeks into flower. And as the pics show. My flowers are getting there but iam being told different everytime I ask.. Been told boil banana skins add Epson salts. Fish bone. Arrrr my heads popping.. At the mo iam just using PhD water at 6.2.6.8. And 50mil per 10L of canna terra flores. What can I do to get more bulk on my bud. Ty for the reply m8..

Keep them healthy taper feed strength down as they ripen to avoid overfeeding and have patience.

Thats all I do anyway.

Top Bottom