help needed with DWC system

• Thread starter junioninio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

junioninio

Hi all,

Was hoping someone can advise on this system, before I throw it in the bin!

It's making my brain hurt, what is the point of a reservoir with no pump to pump it to the other buckets, it won't completely drain because as soon as the water level is the same in one of the buckets as the reservoir it stops obviously, same goes for filling the buckets from the reservoir. all of the buckets including the Rez have a valve on. Am I missing something here? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Help needed with dwc system
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

The description of the product states that it has everything you need, pumps also.

breedwheel

breedwheel

Hi all,

Was hoping someone can advise on this system, before I throw it in the bin!

It's making my brain hurt, what is the point of a reservoir with no pump to pump it to the other buckets, it won't completely drain because as soon as the water level is the same in one of the buckets as the reservoir it stops obviously, same goes for filling the buckets from the reservoir. all of the buckets including the Rez have a valve on. Am I missing something here? Any help would be greatly appreciated
The only purpose the the external reservoir is it makes it easy to top off and test. I'm not sure what you mean by water wont drain. The valves are for changing out water and moving buckets and so forth

Latest posts

Top Bottom