Help needed with Peyote Gorilla symptoms

• Thread starter slammiesammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slammiesammie

Hey guys, I started this beautiful seed in a rockwool cube. Ended up putting it in a hydro bucket and have been using FloraFlex nutrients mixed in distilled water, ph'd to 5.6-5.8 with an air stone and fogger in the bucket. Been getting the EC level to around 1.5-1.6. everything has seemed dialed in when looking at their schedule but this plant is not happy and I'd just love to figure it out. Any input is greatly appreciated.

I thought it may be a cal / mag deficiency so I added calmag last feeding (4 days ago) and haven't seen any changes. Leaf tips have small brown spots and curling up.

Help needed with peyote gorilla symptoms
Help needed with peyote gorilla symptoms 2
PK1

PK1

Supporter
looks like a calcium deficiency, lets see what others say

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

G
Hey guys, I started this beautiful seed in a rockwool cube. Ended up putting it in a hydro bucket and have been using FloraFlex nutrients mixed in distilled water, ph'd to 5.6-5.8 with an air stone and fogger in the bucket. Been getting the EC level to around 1.5-1.6. everything has seemed dialed in when looking at their schedule but this plant is not happy and I'd just love to figure it out. Any input is greatly appreciated.

I thought it may be a cal / mag deficiency so I added calmag last feeding (4 days ago) and haven't seen any changes. Leaf tips have small brown spots and curling up.
Can we see a picture of your roots?

Top Bottom