Help needed!!!

• Thread starter shamaneurope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shamaneurope

3,5 month since planted and now its look like at the photos. I did flush this night because i am freak out. 1 ore 2 nights ago she doesnt look like that. When i give water it instantly come bottom of the pots, it is look like she doesnt accept water right now. Is it dangerous for the others pot in the same growth area?

convex

convex

If water drains as fast as you add it, it would indicate the soil is saturated ...
Hold back on the waterings and let her dry a good bit, the roots are drowning.

Cheers

S

shamaneurope

When i give water the soil is badly dry, thats whay i gave water. Last time i gave water is 4 days earlier

W

Webster

I'm not seeing any pics, but if your medium is super dry, and you water it, it will flow right through.
I always put a little water in, wait for it to soak in a little (although a lot drains right out the bottom), and then come back and continue watering a couple of minutes later. The slightly moist soil will then hold the water until it reaches a saturation point. No big deal.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Put the pots in saucers, add water to the saucers and let the soil wick it up. If it's not working well, add a drop or so of liquid dish soap to break surface tension, allow better flow. If the soil is super dry then water will, as Webster pointed out, flow right over it and through it without ever saturating it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i don't see any pics either is it in flower? how long has it been in the same size pot? root bound plants will do that as the roots grow they pretty much devour the soil. and ur container becomes mostly roots.

Top Bottom