Help neighbors have a flood light!!!!

• Thread starter okidokerjoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
"Home Cultivation
Once permitted, New Yorkers 21 years and older can grow up to six plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants), even if there are three or more adults 21 and over in the residence."
Now how do you get this permit I have no fucking clue lol I'm pretty far away.
In their home, and at their home are two different things! Do they specify it is legal to grow outdoors? I would look into that. And if it’s anything like Callie, the cities and counties can establish their own rules for outdoor growing. And the indoor for that matter.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
There she is
Put them in a tool shed
6_2c0bb2a2-bac3-4642-8fcd-9204519979c8_800x.jpg

P

PopPop67

Go to Lowes or home depot and pick up a couple 8 foot long 6 foot high private fence panels put a panel on each side attached to post in the ground. Play around with placement until you find the right distance so they will block the night lights but have zero effect on how much daylight they get. Can you lower them a bit. You have them a couple feet off the ground. And yes street lights and back yard flood lights will mess your photos up. While it takes considerable amount of light to grow it takes very little light to trick the timing of a photo plant. Good luck stay out of trouble buddy. PopPop

DJK12

DJK12

Definitely go by home Depot and pick up some tall poles then maybe get some of those blackout curtains from Walmart? Those things block absolutely all light, but if you plan on moving her around alot I would build almost a cubicle shape out of pvc pipes with those curtains secured around it. Super lightweight and will block that light for sure. I honestly don't see that light doing too much, but better safe than sorry is my motto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom