help new grower any update on my plant and how it’s looking? when can it start to flower and how’s it doing in health

• Thread starter sebreed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sebreed

yoo so im a first time grower and im just looking to see how the health of my plant is when i can flower and yeah because i dont really know lol lmk also lmk if my tent temp and humidity is okay please

Help new grower any update on my plant and how its looking when can it start to flower and how
Help new grower any update on my plant and how its looking when can it start to flower and ho
Help new grower any update on my plant and how its looking when can it start to flower and ho

Latest posts

Top Bottom