help new grower

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

Some leafs have been curling down and are miscolored in areas..I'm new and not sure what's wrong. Only have one clone under 150 watts hps and in foxfarm ocean forest...

Help new grower
Help new grower 2
Cort

Cort

Can you provide pics not under hps? regular lighting will help show the discoloration.

Also, in the Cannabis infirmary subsection, there is a sticky post that has a long list of questions. Paste and answer for best help possible.

Bannacis

Bannacis

are you over watering? check your pots. you want them to dry out before you water or feed. pick em up, to check the wait also. Be sure to set them down gently, don't want to pack the soil.
Plus going to need more info or your environment.

cbatterton

cbatterton

I'm thinking I was over watering it...humidity is at 52% temp is 80.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

i see your leaves curling, are you feeding nutrients.. Usually when it curls like that is when you hit it a bit too hard with nutrients specially N.. Better pictures would help, how far away is your canopy from the HPS?

cbatterton

cbatterton

I have only put nutrients in twice since it being soiled 3weeks. My hps is about 3ft above it.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Here lies the problem... If overwaterd, they need to dry out, but...If over nuted, then they need to be watered(flushed).that's a problem also
And I would say that it is both. Do a Flush, then Transplant them into bigger pot. Have your new soil be fairly dry, add extra perlite to the mix. After your plant has drained carefully do the xplant cover with soil and watch them. the dry soil will leech the water from your root mass, do a light clean water misting also. Watch for new growth, the hanging leaves should rise.
You should let your pot dry out almost to the point of droopy leaves from lack of water, then water/feed.
Not every time. but occasionally a dry pot is in order
I found out when my plant was not watered way past its prime time, its recovery seemed to make it stronger each time.

I used 150 watt hps... about 18-20 inches away
the big one is a bag seed sunk that I had to bring in cause the rain was lasting to long...days... no mold here...
So the lights are less than 2ft from the small ones..Silver Pearl, If you got good air flow across your canopy, you can get even closer. use the back of your hand under light. raise it 'till you start to feel uncomfortable, then lower it to the plant tops, plus a few inches to be safe. and adjust as she grows.
IMG 0010

Latest posts

Top Bottom