Help... Nitrogen toxic

• Thread starter 32AveFetty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
32AveFetty

32AveFetty

I have a quick question. When I flipped my plant into its 12/12 cycle. The very next day it looked like it was nitrogen toxic. And everyday seems to get worse since I flushed it. Can someone help and tell what’s a good idea?? I flushed once already.

threatco

threatco

I have a quick question. When I flipped my plant into its 12/12 cycle. The very next day it looked like it was nitrogen toxic. And everyday seems to get worse since I flushed it. Can someone help and tell what’s a good idea?? I flushed once already.

What are you growing in?

Can you take a pic?

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

I’m growing in soil... now that I turned the light on. The new growth looks amazing. Just some of the older leaves leaves affected.
-Miracle-Gro organics....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s older leaves at bottom normal reaction but make sure your still feeding veg nutes till the 2 week stretch is over then bring on the bloom nutes , it will give the ladies N to store in leaves to use up later on down the track . Od .

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

It’s older leaves at bottom normal reaction but make sure your still feeding veg nutes till the 2 week stretch is over then bring on the bloom nutes , it will give the ladies N to store in leaves to use up later on down the track . Od .
Ok Thank you.. Great advice. I will do that.

Top Bottom